A battlefield2 thread

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Still up but it doesn't seem to fill till late, There are 2 others on nowadays though but they have Russians(?) names & I cannot even read them let alone remember them, Low pings though :cool:
I'm working nights so I 'm still adjusting & trying to find my new gaming times.

Soldato
I hope they don't screw up the game with this 1.5 patch.

1.41 isn't perfect, but it's a lot better than certain patches that have come out in the past.

I hope they just add extra content and fix specific bugs rather than change the core gameplay mechanics.

Associate
I hope they don't screw up the game with this 1.5 patch.

1.41 isn't perfect, but it's a lot better than certain patches that have come out in the past.

I hope they just add extra content and fix specific bugs rather than change the core gameplay mechanics.

Its hard to say, I think it will be mainly just bug fixes and maybe a couple of balancing changes. Other than that they might add in a couple of new maps or something.

Soldato
lets hope they bring back the fun days with the Blackhawks of Death!!!!!!!

re-installing BF2 after going back to 2142 recently, glad there is a new patch about to surface and hope it breathes new life into this brill game...

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I've been through every single patch & they have all had good & bad about them. Best times were the couple of months with my Lairy PK, Ultimate Sniper rifle with a 50 shell mag :D
Back in the day when everyone was crying about the BH I demonstrated the one rocket take down & ****** Everybodys heads up with that one, Some Yanky clan even set a server up for me to demo it to them, Hearing the Yanky doodles voice when I took his BH down with one rocket was a Classic gaming moment for me.
"HOLY ****" sounds so much better with a Yanky accent :)
New maps is what's really needed & we All know it's Street maps for us Infantry heads.
**** the vehicles & **** the Swampy crap just re create the streets of Northern Ireland or some Euro town we can all continue our Infantry battles on :cool:

Soldato
Look out for our [FUB] Gaming servers. Some of the finest BF2 servers you will find!

Well admined, with great rules.

* Dragon Valley 24/7

* Kubra Dam 24/7

* Strike at Karkand 24/7 I/O

Check them out :)

Associate
I've been through every single patch & they have all had good & bad about them. Best times were the couple of months with my Lairy PK, Ultimate Sniper rifle with a 50 shell mag :D

I used to love hiding on top of a crane with the PK on Kubra and sniping away at people. You could stay in one spot for ages as people never used to look up when hit with the PK. If I used the Sniper rifle first think people do is start hunting for you use the PK they just assume you where close in. Many happy days doing that till it got nerfed lol

Associate
I used to love hiding on top of a crane with the PK on Kubra and sniping away at people. You could stay in one spot for ages as people never used to look up when hit with the PK. If I used the Sniper rifle first think people do is start hunting for you use the PK they just assume you where close in. Many happy days doing that till it got nerfed lol

I used to love sniping at the snipers on top of the crane with the SAW. But in general, I liked to play the standard assault grunt running around assaulting the flag positions and ducking behind cover. Never liked the gankness of too many tanks/helis/jets on a single map.

BF2142 had some good maps where the action was funnelled into channels, so you had to leave your vehicle behind or operate on a convoy support basis.

Project Reality and even the Special Forces addon made infantry much more playable... Until Arma arrived that was........

Back
Top Bottom