My tribute to Bethany - Tattoo inside

Associate
When we lost our son, we purchased a rose bush for him - always known as his rose bush, kept it in a pot and moved house afore we planted it somewhere special.

Trees/rose bushes will grow with you children. Heart goes out to you all, hope Xmas takes some of the hurt away

Soldato
Fair play Skywalker, nice idea well executed.

My first tattoo will be in honour of my daughter, no special reason other than never before have I felt so strongly about something that I wanted a permanent reminder of that feeling. As long as the whole needles thing isn't too bad I've another planned as well, just as soon as I find an image of an angel that doesn't look girly.

It makes me laugh, all the "I don't like it" comments. As if a good reason for getting a tattoo is what other people will think of it.

Associate
Oh, ok. lets all ask for our money back!!

The money was given to the family to help them all through these hard times, no matter how much was raised or what it went on.
I think the thread went along the lines of hoping that 3 things were bought; a BIG teddy, possibly a puppy, a playhouse. The rest could be used as the family wished.

Ignore him Skywalker.

Couldnt have said it better myself, The tats look good and i feel that its a very fitting tribute to your kids.

Totally understand your little boy being upset about his name not being tattoo'd too...i think most kids would feel the exact same way.

Skywalker...you have nothing to apologise for, your daughter and her puppy are both gorgeous...IGNORE THE TROLLS.

Permabanned
Yeah nice one mate :) Good gesture!

icon14.gif

Soldato
I'm a massive hater of tattoos.

But one thing if i was to get one would be my kids (when i have some)

Major props to you, even more for being scared of needles! and then doing through it again!

Soldato
Good one Skywalker. Shame on the trolls, tbh. Yes we (meaning me included) donated to Bethany, and I don't regret it one bit. I mean jeez, like someone said before... Just because we made a nice one-off donation to Bethany, doesn't mean Skywalker has to file accounts for his OWN money for the rest of his bloody life lol I didn't see anywhere that Skywalker used the donation to pay for this? And hell, even if he did - consider it MY donation that paid for the (very nic) tatts. Feel better now?

Permabanned
I'm not a big fan of tatoos, but these do look great.

Please tell me as I'm ignorant of such things, but how did he copy your handwriting? I have a wierd pantograph contraption in mind with a piece of paper at one end and a giant needle at the other. :D

Caporegime
I'm not a big fan of tatoos, but these do look great.

Please tell me as I'm ignorant of such things, but how did he copy your handwriting? I have a wierd pantograph contraption in mind with a piece of paper at one end and a giant needle at the other. :D

Same way as a normal tattoo I would have thought....

OP writes what he wants, writing is transferred onto tattoing paper :)p) Then Tattoo artist goes over writing to copy it.

Permabanned
Same way as a normal tattoo I would have thought....

OP writes what he wants, writing is transferred onto tattoing paper :)p) Then Tattoo artist goes over writing to copy it.

Thanks for that - didn't know anything about tattooing paper, but it makes sense. I suppose it's more akin to icing than I realised.

Still. it started a whole 'do you remember this toy' theme in the shop when I asked who remembered the name of the toy for transfering drawings ie. pantograph.

Associate
OP
Good one Skywalker. Shame on the trolls, tbh. Yes we (meaning me included) donated to Bethany, and I don't regret it one bit. I mean jeez, like someone said before... Just because we made a nice one-off donation to Bethany, doesn't mean Skywalker has to file accounts for his OWN money for the rest of his bloody life lol I didn't see anywhere that Skywalker used the donation to pay for this? And hell, even if he did - consider it MY donation that paid for the (very nic) tatts. Feel better now?

Thank you for your comment . Just a note though I did pop up earlier that my friend is a tattoo artist and said it would be one of the greatest honours of his life to do this for me so I didnt pay for it .

Looks good dude. :) The kiddies are AWESOME and a total testament to you.

Hopefully see you again soon hope your good lady is doing well also ;)

BB x

Thank you ,I am just glad Brandon was good when you came round .

Steph is doing well , she is being signed off by the doctor that operated on her tomorrow

Nice tattoo's, wrong place though, I'd have had then on the side of the arms.

They are on the side of my forearm if I have explained that correctly . Not a fan for them on the side of the arms

Back
Top Bottom