Samurize script for Seti?

Associate
I've just put Samurize on my desktop and wondered if anyone knew of a script to display WU information.

This is my desktop ATM

Thanks DUTCH GUY!!! Done...

desk.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by taliesyn
Samurize just falls over on my Win 2K Pro PC. I get Floating Point errors all over the place :(

Shame really, as i really wanted to use it.
I am experiencing black screens lately and I once had a lock up when working and Task manager said Client.exe (Samurize) was taking 99% CPU time, all actions were delayed by up to a minute.
Could that be the same?

Soldato
Originally posted by Dutch Guy
I am experiencing black screens lately and I once had a lock up when working and Task manager said Client.exe (Samurize) was taking 99% CPU time, all actions were delayed by up to a minute.
Could that be the same?

Could be. I also just get the "clear" boxes displaying with no text or graphics. It's really strange.

Of course it's no help that the Samurize site is largely down at the moment. I'm using v0.92 d/l directly from there.

Jem

Jem

Associate
as anyone got their seti script to display as this

%b = Same as samurize, line feed
' You can add text, E.g. <resultsperday>/day
' The folowing tag's are replaced with the info from seti@home
' Tag E.g. result
'<name>
'<numresults>
'<cputime>
'<avecpu>
'<resultsperday>
'<lastresulttime>
'<regdate>
'<usertime>
'<rank>
'<ranktotalusers>
'<num_samerank>
'<top_rankpct>

so that it gives your totals and the like ? ive been trying all day trying to get it right but it wont display at all :(

Caporegime
Thanks. Know anywhere with a decent chip icon, for CPU and memory?

Seeing yours made me want to spend some time, and get rid of this, two seconds cluttered affair:
sam.jpg

Another question.
Is there anyway for the Samurize image to be shown on a website, updating itself at say, 1 minute intervals or something?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom