Spec me a Mindlessly Violent FPS With Massive Baddies...

Soldato
I'm fed up with shooting Germans and playing games that relentlessly attempt to scare the living daylights out of me (and usually fail miserably doing so), so I'm looking for something that's swarming with enemies and has a massive arsenal of unnecessarily large weaponry.

I enjoyed the Serious Sam games, and am basically looking for something more recent that's decent and alond similar lines.

Spec away!

Soldato
+1 Painkiller + expansion, superb fun and can be had quite cheap £5.99 for the Gold edition and £5.99 for Overdose the addon
+1 Left4Dead
Dead space is terrible, the camera angle is appauling, the movement of the player seems like your playing some 1 year old child who's just learned to walk.

The story is bland and boring.

Game is a joke, buy something better like painkiller or left 4 dead if your into online willy waving.
Dead Space is a superb game, very atmospheric with great gfx and sound. The camera angle is strange for the first 5mins but after that you'll wonder why you thought it was a problem to begin with.. ignore the above as its a refreshing change from all the usual games out there and runs like a dream on the PC

Permabanned
The camera angle is strange for the first 5mins but after that you'll wonder why you thought it was a problem to begin with.. ignore the above as its a refreshing change from all the usual games out there and runs like a dream on the PC

The camera angle is completely retarded, why the hell anyone would find it "a refreshing change" is beyond me, unless you have some kind of tilted head disorder.

Soldato
OP
Cheers for the suggestions guys. Keep 'em coming. I did install Painkiller once ages ago, but didn't play it due to lack of time. I'll have to pick it up and have a bash again seeing as it's so cheap now.

Will look into Left4Dead etc.

Cheers ;)

Permabanned
Dead space is terrible, the camera angle is appauling, the movement of the player seems like your playing some 1 year old child who's just learned to walk.

The story is bland and boring.

Game is a joke, buy something better like painkiller or left 4 dead if your into online willy waving.

i have to disagree, yes it took me 5 - 10 minutes when i first thought the camera angle was crap too... although after the first 10 mins i was singing the angles praises.

great game imo.

Back
Top Bottom