** FIFA 09 League Season 2 **

Soldato

Anders0n 3 - 0 Frank Butcher
Frank Butcher 1 - 0 Anders0n

Second game I pass back to my keeper and he sidesteps out the way to let it roll in! I wasn't even touching any buttons, 100% out of my control, seriously seriously unfair.

I don't think it would be unfair of me to ask for a rematch tbh, there was absolutely no way I was losing until that happened.

Massive input lag as well, I could barely bloody move. It's happening so often, alternating between home and away games. How can I slaughter people in one game and then just go missing the next? I've dropped way too many points because of this bizarre bug.

Soldato
nathers 1 - 1 Tunney

Shocking last minute equaliser when I should have killed the game off. Real Martin Jol-era Spurs stuff. No idea why you got a red card.

Tunney 0 - 0 nathers

We cancelled each other out. Still enough chances for either of us to win it though.

Associate
nathers 1 - 1 Tunney

Shocking last minute equaliser when I should have killed the game off. Real Martin Jol-era Spurs stuff. No idea why you got a red card.

Tunney 0 - 0 nathers

We cancelled each other out. Still enough chances for either of us to win it though.

Yup completely agree second game was there for the taking by either of us. First game I think should have gone to you but just kept battling till the end even with 10 men. No Idea what the red card was for I am sure I had, had the ball from the last restart so no idea how I could have made a foul bad enough to warrant a red. Maybe he swore at the ref?

Anyone else on and what to play?

Soldato
Second game I pass back to my keeper and he sidesteps out the way to let it roll in! I wasn't even touching any buttons, 100% out of my control, seriously seriously unfair.

hahaownedoe2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom