** FIFA 09 League Season 2 **

Don
OP
Howdy andy :p

I will be able to play tomorrow after 5 for definate, just post a shout in here and i'll read it as soon as possible and i'll come on..

Same applies to everyone, I've been spending most of my time getting back in CS: S but, I will play all my games and I will come on as soon as I can :) and I'm hoping to ask others to play, I'm not expecting you all to contact me..lol

Liar :(

Associate
anderson 2 - 2 nate
nate 1 - 0 anderson

Good games you definitely deserved atleast a point in the first game doesn't stop me being gutted about conceding late on! Although I know I have score very late on in some of these league games!

Soldato
anderson 2 - 2 nate
nate 1 - 0 anderson

Good games you definitely deserved atleast a point in the first game doesn't stop me being gutted about conceding late on! Although I know I have score very late on in some of these league games!

I think I deserved a point in both games, if that was a penalty then I'm a ****ing jew, my player clearly got a good chunk of the ball, otherwise your shot wouldn't have been deflected.

Anders0n rage inc !

Damn right, I don't give a **** what anyone on here thinks.

Don
I'm around tomorrow for all of those who want to play me.

Nate, and the other person (sorry my xbox isn't on!) whom sent me invites to plasy, I was preparing to get ready for a works night out! Hence I couldn't play.

Soldato
Best way to be mate, it gets the better of us all. It's just one of those games.

Yeah at the end of the day it's just a game, but I can't help being ultra competitive. :D

That own goal earlier though, I was literally gobsmacked. I bet Butcher was laughing his ass off. :(

Associate
Looking at the standings I have drawn far too many games pretty annoying although ithink a fair number of them I stole a point in the 89/90th minute

Soldato
nathers 1 - 2 utajoker
utajoker 3 - 0 nathers

good games, first game was close, could have gone either way, just your finishing wasnt quite on it.

2nd game was a bit easier for me, you changed your formation and i dont think it worked as well.

Back
Top Bottom