Playing Baldurs Gate II again any good sites for resources and tweaks on a modern pc?

Associate
Oh my :eek:

Was just thinking about BG1 and 2. Any recommendations about which mods to install in order to enjoy all that goodness once again? There are many many many out there (Vista 64).

I have BG1 and TotSC, BG2 and ToB

Associate
For bg1 there is an excellant mod that allows you to use the BG2 engine to play the first game basically meaning you can play in almost any resolution you want.

Both brilliant games.

Associate
OP
Oh my :eek:

Was just thinking about BG1 and 2. Any recommendations about which mods to install in order to enjoy all that goodness once again? There are many many many out there (Vista 64).

I have BG1 and TotSC, BG2 and ToB

hi

i have been looking into this and the best setup looks to be the Weidu mod called BGT baldurs gate trilogy. you can then run the whole story in the bg2 engine from the start of baldurs gate 1 to the end of throne of bhaal!

with the widescreen mod also i can run the game on my MBP at 1440x900 and it looks very very modern and up to date!

there are loads of mods that you can use to add to the game but i dont always like the user content and besides there was loads in the original games i must have missed the first time through!

so i have just started a new game from the nestles of candlekeep this week and i expect i will be playing this through for years!

cheers

Soldato
If you want a real challenge, using the BG1TuTu mod, you can start BG1 with some of the characters that were only available in BG2 ;)

So, starting BG1 from lvl1 with the monk is stupidly hard, he sucks big time when he starts at level 9 on BG2, at level 1 all you can do is run up and slap people around the face.

Back
Top Bottom