** Don/UB of the Year '08 **

Soldato
Ok I have finally decided. I'm going to vote freefaller but only if he gets a chest wax. If he refuses I vote Gilldo. This means that if it comes to a draw, my vote will decide.

Man of Honour
Justin, easily.

He's not always publicly on show but he does a huge amount for these forums and I really appreciate the effort he puts in.

Not noticed Yewen much as a Don but as an individual he's a top guy :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Just a random bit of fun. Assuming it gets any posts, it would be nice if we could get a poll going :). The winner could get postcount +10 or something spiffing like that.

A simple thread to honour those who make these forums what they are, and keep us safe from the dangers of swearing and poor English.

Despite being French, Freefaller gets my vote this year for generally always posting in a friendly style about whatever it is, and liking cheese.

Of course, all the dons and underbosses do a great job :).

Without sounding too slushy, I think all Dons and UB's deserve credit for their time dedicated to the forums. I don't think I could nominate one individual as all are on a level par as far as I'm concerned.

Man of Honour
I'm touched at the nominations - thank you so much. :)

All the Dons and other members of the moderating team often do a thankless job, and of course some are more/less involved in different parts of the forum, and also deal with things in different ways. I'm glad I'm perceived as fair and nice, as apart from being a **** I do try and be the nice guy. :) It won't stop me smacking your behind if you break the rules, but I still try and behave in a fair and moderate way. I try to behave just like a member of the forums, it just happens I have an edit and ban button... :)

Have a wonderful new year everyone, and especially to all my fellow moderators who work very hard to keep this place the wonderful place it is.

Look after each other and let's have a fantastic year! :)

Back
Top Bottom