Show us your favourite holiday destination! [pics]

Soldato
Snowboarding - anywhere! This time on the East Coast (Stowe - notice how busy the slopes are :D)
Stowe093Medium.jpg

Australia for the warm weather and awesome Fraser Island
Graham327Medium.jpg

Portugal (Algarve) to play some Golf with the old man
Portugal024Medium.jpg

Venice to romance the g/f
Venice016Medium.jpg

Vegas to gamble it up
Vegas029Medium.jpg

New Zealand for the breath taking scenery
122_2238Medium.jpg

I'd also say Saudi Arabia for the Diving but I can't find any of my pics on this laptop :(

Associate
There's about £1000 difference in the months/days and actuall journey start/end.

But, for the one I'm thinking of, going from St. Petersburg to Vladivostok over 21 days and in July it's gonna cost just under £2200.

But, have the money spare, wanted to do it since I was a teenager (nearly 20 years ago!) so this year I'm thinking "what the hell"

Make sure you've got a lot of disposable cash too. I had to pay over 750 notes out for 'forgotten stamps', 'void tickets' and to avoid finding out 'how large siberia really is'. Russians, lovely folk.

Brilliant journey, but the constant swindling took the edge off a tad.

Soldato
when did you go to MP? what other parts did you tour? we were there in 2007 and it is amazing. I was pretty impressed with Uros Islands on Lake Titicaca also.

Summer 2006, we went to see the nazca lines and did some trekking in the andes, went down to the amazon basin and also to lake titicaca. Such a diverse country. Would love to go back.

Associate
Summer 2006, we went to see the nazca lines and did some trekking in the andes, went down to the amazon basin and also to lake titicaca. Such a diverse country. Would love to go back.

Ever since seeing the Mysterious Cities of Gold as a kid it's always been a dream to go to those places.

Back
Top Bottom