** FIFA 09 League Season 2 **

Associate
Scouse 1 - 3 Nate
Scouse 1 - 2 Nate

Can't believe that first game...if it wasn't for your keeper or the woodwork I think it could've been a very different story!! Unbelievable that I didn't even get a point from that game let alone the 3! But hey ho thats football I suppose.
2nd game you probably deserved the win, although that freekick at the end was a bit of a peach.

Good games anyway pal.

Associate
roboffer 0 - 0 nate
nate 0 - 1 roboffer

Didnt think either of us were destined to score :p

Unfortunately it didn't seem so! Although you got the vital one in the end. Good Games

Scouse 1 - 3 Nate
Scouse 1 - 2 Nate

Can't believe that first game...if it wasn't for your keeper or the woodwork I think it could've been a very different story!! Unbelievable that I didn't even get a point from that game let alone the 3! But hey ho thats football I suppose.
2nd game you probably deserved the win, although that freekick at the end was a bit of a peach.

Good games anyway pal.

First game personally I thought a draw would have been fair but I kept playing right until the end and grab the last two in the final five minutes.

Second game, was a very well taken free kick but not sure about how the foul was conceded nevermind. Well played.

Back
Top Bottom