Games that will make me proud to have a wii

Soldato
I just bought a wii and I want you to tell me the games that fully use the wiimote to its full potential.

I have just been out and bought battalion wars 2, ghost squad, resident evil umbrella chronicals , and have house of the dead returns and super smash brothers brawl. (love my arcade shoot em ups!)

Just want some games to make me feel different than playing on the xbox :)

Soldato
Resident Evil 4 - I'm seriously addicted! i never really taken Resident evil to be one of my favorite games until i played RE4 on the Wii, It's seriously one of the best games on te console.

Super Mario Galaxy - Probaby the best Mario game since Super Mario 64, it goes back to it's old stylish roots by eating differant mushrooms to turn you into differant things which aid in completing missions and unlocking new planets.

Their are quite a lot of other games coming out this year like House of the Dead Overkill, the Conduit, Tenchu 4, Mad World & Pikmin 3.

I'd also try De Blob & Disaster Day of crysis, they're already out now and probably one of the most underated for the Wii.

Caporegime
Mario Kart is the best game on the Wii.

Geez I thought it was ****. I love the other versions in fact the DS one is one of my favourite games, but the Wii version is half the game that is. The amount of times I'm winning by a mile until the last lap when I get pounded by 3 or 4 power ups one after another and end up coming 5th.

Or my mate who is crap gets a bullet near the end and comes first.

I find it's fun for people who game every 6 moths or so and haven't played a mario kart before, when your very competetive it sucks to be beaten when your the best player in the game by a series of power ups :D

Soldato
Geez I thought it was ****. I love the other versions in fact the DS one is one of my favourite games, but the Wii version is half the game that is. The amount of times I'm winning by a mile until the last lap when I get pounded by 3 or 4 power ups one after another and end up coming 5th.

Or my mate who is crap gets a bullet near the end and comes first.

I find it's fun for people who game every 6 moths or so and haven't played a mario kart before, when your very competetive it sucks to be beaten when your the best player in the game by a series of power ups :D

I always play online. Single player sucks. Online its seriously awesome and its a lot harder and fun if youre matched with 8k+ ranks, obviously no blue shells and the like as all races are pretty close. You can cover yourself from pretty much anything anyway apart from blue shell, which you can get out of with a mushroom, which you get in first place every now and again. 2-player online with manual bikes, wii-remote and nunchuck is just so much fun wheelying and grinding etc. and is highly competitive. This and COD are by far the most played games in our house.

Caporegime
I love mario strikers, if the Wii had an online service like the xbox I'd play that every single day. As it stands it's over a year since I've played it as it really is no fun against the AI.

Soldato
I never had a problem with the online, unfortunately once i got good i realized the top players only used cheap tactics. I adapted, learned and put those cheap tactics to use and ended up doing very well, but it was dull.

Gave up after i whooped someone who was ranked 9th for that day, but felt totally unfulfilled as it was a teleport spamming contest.

Soldato
Resident Evil 4 - I'm seriously addicted! i never really taken Resident evil to be one of my favorite games until i played RE4 on the Wii, It's seriously one of the best games on te console.

Super Mario Galaxy - Probaby the best Mario game since Super Mario 64, it goes back to it's old stylish roots by eating differant mushrooms to turn you into differant things which aid in completing missions and unlocking new planets.

Their are quite a lot of other games coming out this year like House of the Dead Overkill, the Conduit, Tenchu 4, Mad World & Pikmin 3.

I'd also try De Blob & Disaster Day of crysis, they're already out now and probably one of the most underated for the Wii.

+1 each for RE4 and SMG.

Back
Top Bottom