The beginning of my career in the Army

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Well on Wednesday i had my First lot of Apptutude testing and m,y first interveiw.

While I sat there waiting and pooping my self we had a guy from in Infantry talking to us and asking what we want to do and telling us whats about to happen and just about what he does.

Then we got called in for a Colour blindness test, which if i didnt pass it would limit my options, but i passed in about 4 seconds:D

Then we went on to have our Apptitude test and Maths test. They had a time limit and they didnt expect you to answer all the questions. I Answerd 50 of 75 of the Apptitude test and 23 of 25 for the maths. (The examiner was quite good looking too:D)

Then we went out and sat in the waiting room, Again pooping our selves. I sat there thinking to my self "Christ i ****ed the Appitude test up"

Then we got called in to get interviewed, I had a guy from the Air force interview me, A really nice guy.
He Asked "How do you think you went in the Apptitude test?" Which i replyed, "I think i could have done a bit better."
Then he brought out the peice of paper that has the list of jobs your apptitude test shows you can do.
And he said "Well i think you have done quite well, You can do any General entry job, and Most Technical Trades and only miss out on a couple officer Possitions."

WIN!!!:D:D:D

I now have the task to go through and find my top 3 that i would like to do. I can Choose anything from Musician to Dental Hygenist to Pilot to Commando:cool:

He then asked lots of questions and entered a lot of info into the computer, And found out all about me.
He filled me in with the rest of the process and what certain jobs do and what to expect and we had a fairly good chat.

Now i just have to fill out my forms and Select what i would like to do send them all away and wait for a phone call from my case manager to tell me if i need more testing(For certain Career Paths) Or straight on to my Medical and Phyc testing and a meeting with a higher ranked Officer.

Anyway im Please at how we it went.
Tiemt o get reading and finding what i would like to doi most now that i have a big list of things to choose from:cool::D

Suspended
Cool, congrats. Do you have any idea at all what you wanna do? I strongly suggest officer if you want money.

Just a little bit confused though. Your starting a career in the army but somebody from the air force interviewed you? Is it the army or RAF your joining?

Back
Top Bottom