I deserve a FREE copy of the new Squarepusher EP because...

Soldato
I deserve a free copy of the new squarepusher EP "numbers Lucent" because.... I have no idea what it is and feel i need to broaden my horizons. If I dont get the free copy I will never buy it :p

I would also like the wall-E teddy too if poss :D

Soldato
"I deserve a FREE copy of the new Squarepusher EP "Numbers Lucent" because...."

because i haven't a ******* clue who the hell they are and you would be broadening another persons horizons ;)

:D

edit: damn it adsta, it's practically the same as yours and i only read the OP :(

Associate
I deserve a free copy of the new Squarepusher EP because I'm stuck revising for the next two weeks, and the sound of Tom Jenkinson spanking his bass over jazzy, glitchy Amen breaks will promote productivity. Plus, I'll play it on my radio show and give you bare shout outs.

Man of Honour
I deserve a free copy of the new Squarepusher EP because...."insert generic reason #1563 about being their biggest fan here".

Actually like a few people I don't think I've ever heard their music so I don't have a clue why I'd want their EP unless it is to give me something new to listen to on a hi-fi I've just been given.

Caporegime

..I haven't even heard of them, so you will be expanding my musical horizons which will probably result in a karmic reward in the next life.

Associate
I need a new bathroom mirror but cant afford one and will use this CD instead?

And because this is my 9/11 post :D

Soldato
OP
Well! It seems a few fans on here! I am still reading through and will be picking a winner soon! I have a few stand out posts in my head already :).

ALSO:

Can you guys post or edit your older post to include your email address? I will post the winner in the thread obviously but would also email you too.

If you would like to listen to Squarepusher and see what he is like to see if you like - there are some great videos on Youtube and also some of the newer EP stuff on there also.

Rich

Back
Top Bottom