Wimpy burger

Soldato
Remember I used to get burgers from it quiet often waaaaay back in 6-th form, but one time got a bit of food poisoning so stopped going there :o

Soldato
there was one in Northampton bowling alley for years. then it all changed hands to tenpin and the Wimpy closed down.

I haven't had a wimpy burger for years, I can't even remember what they looked like or what their logos were until I looked on that website linked in this thread...

Soldato
I don't understand their store finder thingy, you click on the county of SUSSEX and it says there are none in Sussex, yet there is one still in my home town and another round the corner.

It's only when you select the drop down do you choose between East and West Sussex and they appear.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
EFT.

It tastes marginally better than McDonalds for example, but you get less and it costs more!

Its much better than McDonalds, and is still only a few quid. To be honest i don't think i had ever even noticed the price, it cant be much higher than anywhere else.

Soldato
I stopped at one on the M5 a few weeks back - atrociously poor food - I mean VERY very poor. It was also very expensive (over two times the cost of McDonalds)

Associate
Well lads, you'll all be thrilled to know there's one on Colchester High Street :p

Last time I went in there the waiter was running around frantically and showing off by juggling glasses and stuff like that. Then he dropped the straw box, and had to stop to pick up like 400 straws, was funny :p

Back
Top Bottom