Show us your TFT setups!!

Associate
DSC00054.jpg

Slightly ageing, yet still awesome, BenQ FP241W. Can't really see myself replacing it unless it dies on me:D

Soldato
I can see the right side of the screen has the infamous red glow problem; same reason I returned mine for...

I don't think that's what you can see on the photo, there seems to be a pink/red light source as you can see relections on the table as well - even people who have the pink/red hue don't have it that bad by an order of magnitude.

Soldato
There isn't a red light source, the dark glass table is reducing the light by absorbing it and amplifying the colour reflected from the screens as a result - those screens are pink!

Soldato
Just to match? The Wireless Mighty Mouse is a really recent addition and I really do hate it. I might try to get and Onkyo bluetooth keyboard and mouse to match the PC: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/valumore/y4961330025124/

:) hate it cos theres no right click? :p
im sure theres a few white mice out there somewhere, then again looking on ocuk there isnt much white, maybe i see why you chose it then hmmm

i have no problem using a razer mouse with mine.. not exactly a friends going to come in my room and say hey man your mouse is sooo not matching your keyboard and if a girl says something i just remind her its not all about looks is it ;)

Back
Top Bottom