Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Soldato
Ah, did you by any chance link them before you had 250 posts? If so you would have had to link them again to force it to re-check your forums account.

I've updated your status manually so you'll have the free shipping option now.

Working fine now. Thank you very much.

I think the free shipping idea is excellent and I will certainly be ordering more stuff from OCUK if delivery costs are not an issue!!

Associate
This a great idea as i will try to become more active on these forums and in the long run i'll be more willing to order with OCUK becuase of free shipping as soon as i get the right number of posts.

Caporegime
bloomin hell, placed order at 10 past 3 and had an order shipped email at 4. are you guys for real?

Same, even though the earliest I could select for delivery was the 27th.

By the sounds of it, I should have the order by the 26th!

2x 16GB OCZ Throttle eSATA flash drives :)

And over the £50+VAT threshold to be in the prize draw!!!

dms

dms

Associate
Sounds like a great offer and definately something which will tempt me to use OC instead of another supplier, but the problem now is getting 100posts in before the next order I want to make without being banned for spam ;) Queue paranoia style hypothetical questions/posts.

Soldato
Got my stuff through, PC is up and running with a new lease of life. I got the old motherboard box out to put the board in I was taking out and found the receipt from when I bought it all back in 2004 - from OcUK. Isn't have depressing when you see how much you paid for it all. :(

Godfather
Godfather
OP
Sounds like a great offer and definately something which will tempt me to use OC instead of another supplier, but the problem now is getting 100posts in before the next order I want to make without being banned for spam ;) Queue paranoia style hypothetical questions/posts.
You don't need to. You're already in.

OcUK Forums members who have been registered for over 12 months and made at least 100 posts.

Associate
Been here longer than my membership tells me but the forum hasn't changed and I have never changed my UserID But one day I logged on and my posts were reset to zero a few years ago.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

You don't need to. You're already in.

OcUK Forums members who have been registered for over 12 months and made at least 100 posts.

What happens to those who've donated their posts (and now have <100) for the poppy appeals?

Soldato
Used this for the first time today for some watercooling gear.

Ordered at 16.18, dispatched at 16.25. Saved a fiver delivery over a competitor which clinched it.

Christ are you feeding your people speed or something? :D

Seriously - good job, and very nice to see :)

Back
Top Bottom