*** The OS X Post Your Desktop Thread ***

Caporegime
After seeing this thread...I've decided to mess around with the appearance of mine :)

desktopmb.jpg

Associate
Here's a brainstormer. Given the amount of link requests on this thread(probably about 30% of all posts), why don't all members post the link/location for their desktop when posting it. Perhaps mods could make this mandatory.

Soldato
Here's a brainstormer. Given the amount of link requests on this thread(probably about 30% of all posts), why don't all members post the link/location for their desktop when posting it. Perhaps mods could make this mandatory.

Maybe some people dont want to share!

There's also the case of how many replies would there be if links to wallpaper was given in the original post? My guess would be there would be hardly any so you'd have people leeching the walls without giving any feedback.

Associate
so many people use that wood texture in one form or another... does anyone have a blank one? i.e. its original version whatever that may be with nothing in the middle?

(you can ignore that request, google images is swimming with different versions of it ;))

Associate
Hi guys, ok this is the first time I have posted in this section. I formatted my macbook this weekend and got it running like brand new again, at the same time, I have been playing around with making it look good (IMHO :p)

I understand entirely that this will not be to everyone's (anyone's??) taste, but thought I would post it up anyway. It's certainly different to a lot of the others I have been browsing through.

Here we go anyway:

screenshotwz4.png

Comments eagerly awaited :o

Associate
Hi guys, ok this is the first time I have posted in this section. I formatted my macbook this weekend and got it running like brand new again, at the same time, I have been playing around with making it look good (IMHO :p)

I understand entirely that this will not be to everyone's (anyone's??) taste, but thought I would post it up anyway. It's certainly different to a lot of the others I have been browsing through.

Here we go anyway:

screenshotwz4.png

Comments eagerly awaited :o

V. Nice Matey,

Would you be kind enough to link the wallpaper & the widget used for the time on the desktop if it is a widget?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom