Few pictures of my biscuit tin...

Associate
... for anyone that cares. The sun decided to show its face today, so I got a few pictures with the new camera. :)

pic64.jpg

pic65.jpg

pic66.jpg

pic67.jpg

pic68.jpg

pic69.jpg

pic70.jpg

pic71.jpg

pic72.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Very nice and tidy example. Looks very clean and suttle :) Is it lowered or is that the normal height - sits just right. A nice 35% tint on the rear windows would suit it nicely ;)

Oh and some nice photos :cool:

Associate
OP

BeatMaster: It's down 40mm on Spax adjustables... you can't begin to imagine how odd it looked before lowering haha.

shifty: I think it was in a pot hole.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
It's never going to win any medals in a straight line but it's massive fun in the bends. :cool:

It's a shame it's 8 valves down on the VTS but I can't justify selling up... taken a lot of time and effort to get it to a standard I'm happy with.

Soldato
Looks really good :cool:, that's the colour I'm thinking of getting one in too.

What mods has it got other than lowering?
Although maybe adding mods to the mix as-well as me being 18 and only driving for 6 months isn't a good idea re insurance quotes!

Associate
OP
Nothing you can do once you catch the modding bug, haha. I'm 18 with 0 NCB and insurance isn't *too* bad. The car has:

Supersprint 4-2-1 manifold
Piper full system
Green panel filter
266mm brakes with goodridge hoses
OMP upper and lower strut braces
Powerflex lower gearbox mount

Will be fitting some Powerflex ARB and wishbone bushes over easter... should sharpen the front end up nicely. :)

Associate
OP
I used to be. I know the very bridge you're parked underneath, on Mitford road, right?

Where in the area are you from?

Small world! As you leave Morpeth to join the A1 there's a rather large estate on your left. Great roads round here... especially heading up to Rothbury the back way. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom