A day out ratting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Is that the best you can do?

tbh the best you seem to be able to do is

But, dont post the results on a family technology forum. Its very simple really.

Which is very strange really, as this is the GD section not the tech part.

Should the cooking threads be banned, after all some of them use game meat whioch has been shot, and then horrifically attacked with a knife untill it's in small chunks then posted for the sick amusement of others ! :eek:

Associate
I think the

Slack jawed tree hugging faggots need to learn a few things.
It is the responsibility of all land owners to ensure that they control rats and mice on their land and where necessary the council can use powers to enforce land owners and occupiers to adhere to this responsibility.
The landowner can be fined £5000 for not doing so.
I enjoy blasting vermin to bits with my fac air rifle, .22lr rifle, .17hmr rifle or my semi auto 12g shotty or my side by side 12 g shotty.
It has to be done so I make the most of it.
This is called life so open your eyes and get with it.

Soldato
It is the responsibility of all land owners to ensure that they control rats and mice on their land and where necessary the council can use powers to enforce land owners and occupiers to adhere to this responsibility.
The landowner can be fined £5000 for not doing so.
This is called life so open your eyes and get with it.

Yeah, I agree with that part and think most people get that by now, rats are culled.

But all the 'tree-hugger' stereotypes...Christ. If someone posts pictures of something like this on a forum, be prepared for some opinions that you don't agree with. People are allowed to have a discussion (which I think is healthy) rather than autonomously agreeing with the OP.

Soldato
this threads just making me laugh now, just over rats, theres threads on buying snow off ebay, boa constrictors, but no you fight for thy rats! stand strong lads!

dont think ive ever seen a heated dispute on rats, or even people defending them, because they breed so quick and so much there literaly a plague. you wil one day regret defending them, they will out number us a billion to one, then youll be in the ****

:o

Last edited:
Associate
Its amusing reading the emotive tripe that the blood letting, throat rippin alpha males mash onto their keyboards. Anyone remember the episode of Red dwarf where they want holly to explain the theory of lightspeed but in a format that lister can understand??? lol that is happening every few posts :D

Soldato
Probably since the first time someone (i.e. me) tried it, and 'everyone'* thought it was awesome? :p

Uncivilised moron to be fair <- Personal insults like this will get you suspended. Don't do it again. You posted pictures of your dogs covered in blood and ripping apart a defenceless rat because you think it's "cool". The fact you believe it is awesome to kill something is quite worrying :(

Soldato
OP
Rainmaker: That post was a response to my interpretation of what I believed you were implying ie, you would not hesitate to turn your dogs on a badger if the opportunity arose.

In the strongest possible terms, that's absolute rubbish. You're putting words into my mouth, I said no such thing. Re-read what I said. It was YOU who brought up badgers trying to be clever, I simply countered and said that actually working terriers are used to hunt badger all the time. I also specifically mentioned mainland Europe and other places where it's totally legal.

If I have misrepresentated your intention, then I apologize.

Thank you.

I have a problem with people tearing up wild animals for fun.
Again with the "you're not allowed to enjoy it" nonsense. If people like me didn't enjoy controlling pests, people like you would be over-run. What would happen then? I'm guessing like the vast majority of the population you'd put poison and traps down and let the beggars bleed to death slowly. But hey, so long as you don't enjoy it :rolleyes::p

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Uncivilised moron to be fair.

Sarcasm detector broken? Take my comment in context of the posts before it implying they 'everyone' was against it and that 'everyone' thought I was a 'toff'. Hence my using quotes around the word 'everyone' at the time and using a tongue pulling smiley. It's not rocket science.

You posted pictures of your dogs covered in blood and ripping apart a defenceless rat because you think it's "cool". The fact you believe it is awesome to kill something is quite worrying :(

I'd hardly call a few drops from a nip 'covered', and it wasn't so much defenceless as stone cold dead. Worry away.

Associate
How many of the people claiming that the use of dogs in vermin control is cruel actually own dogs? dogs that they maybe take for a 500m walk just to unload excrement before returning to sit in the house for the rest of the day. That to me is such a mundane and monotonous life that it's hardly worth existing. If you're gonna have dogs give them a purpose, because if i had to choose between the life of a wild rat that lived free but had a gruesome last 5 minutes, and a dog that sat around a house for 10 years i'd go with rat every time

Soldato
I'm guessing like the vast majority of the population you'd put poison and traps down and let the beggars bleed to death slowly. But hey, so long as you don't enjoy it :rolleyes::p

thats a point i bet 99% of you have put mouse or rat traps down before, which starves or bleeds them to death.

lie and say no if you want :)

Associate
Good gods rainmaker make up your mind.
"In the strongest possible terms, that's absolute rubbish. You're putting words into my mouth, I said no such thing. Re-read what I said. It was YOU who brought up badgers trying to be clever, I simply countered and said that actually working terriers are used to hunt badger all the time. I also specifically mentioned mainland Europe and other places where it's totally legal.
"
I was not trying to clever, I don't need to. What you seem to be unable to grasp is that a lot of posters including me think ripping animals of whatever kind apart and then posting it on a forum is distasteful. You get your kicks out of killing animals, why not just admit it. Others find it offensive and are making their view heard/read. As to the badgers, have you ever hunted one? You never answered last time. You say that dogs are used to hunt badgers all the time? Where, here in the UK where its illegal? Can't do much about what they do on mainland europe, but the law is the law here.

Soldato
Amazing, isn't it? I knew one or two would find something to moan about but this is ridiculous. lol :o

I for one am disgusted at you. Not for the rats, but for the poor mud and grass that will have been damaged by yourself and your dogs.

I own grass and mud, and if a dog had done this to my grass and mud then I would have killed it.

;)

Thanks for posting the thread, was a good read/view at the beginning :)

Soldato
OP
Good gods rainmaker make up your mind.

Where have I changed it? I don't see where I'm deviating.

What you seem to be unable to grasp is that a lot of posters including me think ripping animals of whatever kind apart and then posting it on a forum is distasteful.
I don't fail to grasp it, I just don't see why you'd need to hang around for pages and pages, to repeat ad nauseum how horrid you find it. Post, then if you don't like it go away. Simple really.

You get your kicks out of killing animals, why not just admit it.
I've "admitted" it several times in this thread. Ratting and killing rats with dogs is great fun. How many more times do I have to say that? If you don't like it, tough tbh.

As to the badgers, have you ever hunted one? You never answered last time.

Of course I haven't, I'm not old enough to have been around before the Act prohibiting it. It's not worth the hassle when there are so many rats etc to go after.

You say that dogs are used to hunt badgers all the time? Where, here in the UK where its illegal? Can't do much about what they do on mainland europe, but the law is the law here.
God you really are desperate for some kind of confession, aren't you? I bet you have all but the final number of the RSPCA's hotline dialled into your phone at the ready :D I was NOT talking about the UK, how many times do you need to hear it? Nobody said otherwise except you. Quit trolling about badgers and either talk about ratting or disappear.

Soldato
OP
I for one am disgusted at you. Not for the rats, but for the poor mud and grass that will have been damaged by yourself and your dogs.

I own grass and mud, and if a dog had done this to my grass and mud then I would have killed it.

;)

Thanks for posting the thread, was a good read/view at the beginning :)

:D

Soldato
He killed some rats people, in the name of pest controlling. Let's all get over it now? He's not a cold blooded killer, who cares if he "enjoyed" it. What's done is done and your not going to stop him doing it by crying about it here.

If you don't find his post acceptable then RTM it. As most of the dons and owner of this forum have already posted and this thread is still here, I guess you can take your whine and cheese and go else where :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom