New Tyres - Saxo VTR

Associate
Hey,

Never bought or had tyres fitted before (first car). Apparently my front tyres are nearly illegal so obviously i’m needing to change them asap.

Are they’re recommended ones for the saxo? Its got the standard alloys on (not all chavved up :) )
Im not looking to spend loads..although i don’t want some ‘ditchfinders’

Is it worth replacing all 4 at once, or doesnt it not matter too much just replacing the fronts?

Thanks!

Associate
each. but really every garage if different. i would ring up a few and ask their best price and your getting quotes. they will all want to offer u the best..

they are performance tyres. been rated one of the best for yonks.. iv had them. i intend to get their next up tyre. f1 assymetrics on my golf gti ed30.

worth it, knowing you have the grip and feedback to feel confident

Soldato
If you go to the right places they will normally charge you about £20 for all 4 to be fitted.

I think camskill.co.uk can arrange fitting. You pay camskill, you go to the designated garage (you pick from list nearest your postcode), print off the receipt and take it to the garage to be fitted.

Associate
185/55/14 not 15s, odd size really and thus they tyres are expensive.

My old Arosa had wheels the same size, and possibly an older sporty Fiesta of some sort, think only 3 car models in the Uk use this size of tyre.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the replys guys, ill try and get these sorted at the weekend :)

Im looking to buy a newer car in august so i guess thinking sensibly it'd be better to go for the kumhos. :)

Soldato
try them, i am confident youll be very suprised. on my mk3 golf they do a very good job and my car is a fair bit heavier than your saxo. they handle wet conditions very well, you wont be disappointed

Back
Top Bottom