Scolari sacked!

Don
Can't think of many high profile managers currently available. Maybe Wilkins will take the job untill the end of the season.

Associate
I can tell you that Southgate won't be sacked unless boro go down (more than likely) But it wont be untill the end of the season.

And tbh, im quite surprised by Scolari, dont know who else they will get in

Don
SSN are reporting that Hiddink and Grant could be taking over together.
Nobody in the right mind would touch the Chelsea managers job with a barge pole now.

Why? You'd get a 4-5 year deal at £100k a week and if they sack you you'll be rich :D

Caporegime
SAme thing with Scolari as Adams to a degree, neither deserved it.

Scolari unfortunately is a proper attacking based manager, with, Anelka as the only qualified striker at the club thanks to previous managers waste of money spending, no decent wingers and only defensive/central mid capable players(again not his fault) the player's literally can't play a proper attacking 4-4-2.

He's a great manager, but he's good at getting an attacking side playing attacking football. He can't play 4-17-1 formation well, he's not good at long ball one upfront crap football and unfortunately Mourinho mostly turned the team into a defensive none attacking side and spent hundreds of millions on crap players.

I think if Scolari was given the money Mourinho had he would have easily done better. A real striker to go with Anelka, and at least 2 decent wingers and the club would be playing vastly different.

I think Wenger playing with Bolton's squad of 3 years ago would have struggled as he's not very good at playing/getting the best out of a defensive minded squad. Essentially, if you weren't ever going to spend money on the Chelsea squad Abramovich had to go for a manager whose best with a narrow defensive style, bringing in one of the best attacking fluid style managers and giving him a squad incapable of playing that way and no money is just retarded.

Not sure who they'll get now though, Sven, he's highly regarded despite being completely crap. Maybe Harry will jump ship given its a "bigger" club, and probably take Defoe with him.

I really can't see who they'd be able to get in whose remotely good before the summer though.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Grant did quite well at Chelsea, could never understand why he went ( from a footballing point of view )

Scolari sacked :) hahaa who are Chelsea going to get now ? who wants to come manage a club for a season ?

Back
Top Bottom