Scolari sacked!

Caporegime
nope, he was the manager who took the best managers squad and ran with it, then ruined it, then ran away.
Let me get this straight. The manager who didn't win anything (Ranieri) was their best manager and is responsible for all the good that's happened to Chelsea while the manager who actually won them things (Mourinho) was their worst manager and is responsible for all the bad things that have happened to them? :confused:

Soldato
I only heard the news on the way back from work and to be honest it was a shock at this time of the season but it was so likely that bookies wouldn’t have taken your money after Saturday.

As Johnny says the young players are there, they need time. Without Essien they have looked rubbish in defence, terry and carvalho dont know what to do. JT hasn’t looked great this season, and i was only joking last week that i reckon hes been done the bookies again. The next manager needs time and a little money, not a huge JM amount, just enough for a new striker and winger.

The training and fitness side of the club needs to be looked at. AC Milan has an amazing facility for fitness and this kind of thing is desperately needed for a team that is quite small. This is possible for a small amount of money and would probably be a better investment than a big name player.

I like FR for the next manager but i have a bad feeling he might be a little weak for this team e.g. Ronaldhino being allowed to do whatever. The next manager needs to get tough and start selling some of the older players. Let’s hope the boardroom know this.

Grant would be great but if i was him i would want so many guarantees it would make JM's list of demands for the england job look like a Saturday shop at Tescos. Maybe he could face the club that knifed him the back but i doubt it.

Last edited:
Soldato
As an all round manager i think Ranieri was probably the best out of the 4 managers Abramavich has sacked. He certainly put all the building blocks in place, bought or nurtured the backbone of the team and had them playing as good football as Mourino did for much of his reign.

None of the managers Abramaovich has sacked have been sacked for a justifiable reason. Scolari needed until at least the end of this season, probably to the next January window really to get the sqaud sorted that he wanted. Chelsea are not going to buy success in the short term and surely anyone can see that they need to be building for the medium to long term, writing off this season and probably next too.

Soldato
No where near as dirty as liverpools attitude to the game

Their players kicked OURS (alonso-lampard) and start rolling around on the floor

Gerrard diving everywhere, kicking the ball at our players and making tackles OVER the top of the ball

Shame bosingwa didn't aim higher and knock his head off!

Don
Nope. He's just not very good. He's a terrible defender and the only thing that makes him an ok rb is his ability going forward.

Associate
Then you either have no idea about football, or haven't watched Chelsea this season. Or you're just trying to wind me up ;)

Or All Three...

On a serious note, i thought scolari would remain in until atleast the end of the season, sacking him at this stage is only going to disrupt the team more :/

daz

daz

Soldato
Being a football manager is so much more than being good in the transfer market. Maybe Mourinho wasn't as good as Ranieri in the transfer market, but when it came to tactics, morale and protecting his team he took them to another level.

Back
Top Bottom