GTA IV: The Lost amd Damned - Coming Feb 17, 2009 on Xbox LIVE

Soldato
I see it looks like you can play this or GTA4 on xboxlive for free from the 17th feb to the 22nd feb. Not sure if it is just GTA4 related or xbox live gold for all games.

Yup it's just for GTA4 - won't be able to play other games online unless you have a gold account :p

Caporegime
Have the achievements been leaked yet?

According to Rockstarwatch, the company sent the list out in an email to fansites. It goes a little something like this:

Get Get Good Wood (50 points) - In the Bike Races, whack off 69 bikers with a bat
Easy Rider (100) - Finish the story
Full Chat (70) - Your backup are riding at their best!
The Lost Boy (25) - All hail the leader of The Lost!
One Percenter (5) - Billy is back on his bike
Rockstar has yet to confirm or comment on the list.

Associate
I'm with the others.. Its far to late. Microsoft tell all developers to have downloadable content ready for release within 3 months of the titles launch.. So they had a heads up and failed to deliver in time. Not getting it :(

strange attitude.... i'm not getting it because it's late.

not getting it because you did not like 4 i could understand, but because it's late!!!

go figure.

I just bought LittleBigPlanet for £17.99 and Devil May Cry 4 for £10 and they want £14 for a small, limited and late expansion based on bikes that no one likes

would you have been able to buy those games when they came out for that price? i bought LBP when it came out and yet this GTA expansion will get more play time than LBP ever will.

Prob too late because people have finished it and moved on, probablt selling it etc or are no longer intrested in the game

the sales of GTA games suggest that lack of interest or moved on will never come into it. if you like GTA, you will buy the add on.

The difference here is that there is no resale value with this expansion

not everyone sells a game after they have played it.

To be honest it should have been released before the PC version I don't know how anyone can endure the console versions now, it's good for those with low end PC's though I guess...

great logic there. :rolleyes:

Not for quite a while I reckon. MS paid Rockstar millions for the thing to be developed. Rockstar and MS will be counting on this to make them some cash.

and it will be making them cash a plenty.

and yes........ they will be getting mine.

Edz

Edz

Soldato
strange attitude.... i'm not getting it because it's late.

not getting it because you did not like 4 i could understand, but because it's late!!!

go figure.

What's hard to understand the full games has been out for 10 months, most people will have completed the game (if they enjoyed it) and if that way inclined have now sold it on....

the sales of GTA games suggest that lack of interest or moved on will never come into it. if you like GTA, you will buy the add on.

I refer to my previous comment, if you have to buy GTA4 again & then the expansion then I'm sure some people even if they enjoyed GTA4 don't think the expansion will be worth the investment (GTA4 + expansion = £30?)

not everyone sells a game after they have played it.

Nope but a lot do, and as the game is 10 months old I would guess that most will have completed the game some time ago.

Back
Top Bottom