Very clever web design

J.B

J.B

Soldato
Maybe im being an idiot, but all i get is a white screen.

Im guessing, by looking at the source, the javascript isnt loading or something.

EDIT:

Just done it in FF, its pretty cool, I've seen a site like that before, all done in flash, probably not too hard to achieve.

Commissario
What benneh said, and in general I don't like flash websites. I like to be able to use the back and forward buttons etc.

Soldato
Hmm wasn't as impressed as I thought I'd be to be honest :(

Still my favourite flash site is the 2advanced studios - incredible :)

Associate
Its flash!? Disappointed straight away! Its got its place on the the web for snazzy interractive stuff but its not true website design! Title of this thread should be "yet another flash site".
Proper web design is html + css + javascript.

Permabanned
lol well I know this isnt the coding forum but jeez I thought you guys might have better taste than this? I wouldnt even think of rating it if the guy posted it on http://www.bestflashanimationsite.com/

if you want to see a proper whole flash site :p
www.agencynet.com and that design has been around for 3 years. heck I made better on swish 2 and thats going back 7 years. He's put typically unnecessary music in a site that has only 1 loading bar, meaning if I wanted to check just 1 link from his blog, I have to download every single page in his site. he doesnt fill the screen, he's left alligned it while not having enough content to fill the screen and due to it all being in flash he cant seperate it all to fill (it just gets maximised and pixelated :p)
It must be a college students first go at flash? if it is then I'll give some credit - no flash developer would do anything that basic.

Last edited:
Soldato
Isn't it just a normal flash website?
Although nice looking, I hate sites like that. Far to much time navigating around. Somethings are best left plain.

Agreed. Hate the wobbling around when you want to read or click on something. Stand still..

It is still quite cool though. :)

Back
Top Bottom