Any good TF2 servers?

Soldato
Does anyone know of any good servers?(i.e not full of 14 year olds who are just there to annoy people) and what times do you tend to be on them? would be quite cool to have a mini OcUK match :)

Edit: forgot ingame name lol mine is Georgie Best, usually use GTFO servers

Last edited:

AGD

AGD

Soldato
The Hampshire heavies' servers are good, play on them quite a lot normally but just bought l4d so might get a bit sidetracked!

PoD

PoD

Associate
E.Inc servers are great. Lots of English people and a lot of fun.

Great spirit on the server and everyone is really friendly when talking to them.

Caporegime
Does anyone know of any good servers?(i.e not full of 14 year olds who are just there to annoy people) and what times do you tend to be on them? would be quite cool to have a mini OcUK match :)

Edit: forgot ingame name lol mine is Georgie Best, usually use GTFO servers

Saw you in the GTFO servers at about 12:15 tonight.

You left after the game I joined midway.

And you killed me. :p

Associate
Hampshire Heavies and THG!

That's where it's at people, it's also where I'm at - more importantly. Arjun my man knows what I'm talking about ;)

\o/

By the way I've stolen TinTin's name for now ;)

Not really a fan of GTFO gaming myself, something about 32 man instant spawn servers make me sad :(

Caporegime
\o/

By the way I've stolen TinTin's name for now ;)

Not really a fan of GTFO gaming myself, something about 32 man instant spawn servers make me sad :(

I had pretty good fun in the hour I just spent on their server. :)

Was owning as a Heavy but then was forced to change as there ended up being too many Heavies. :(

Back
Top Bottom