New Trainers

Soldato
Hmm. Need some new trainers.

White preferably, fairly slim but not like, plimsoles or anything. No idea what to buy!

http://size.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10701_11551_19331_201829_-1_footwear

http://size.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10701_11551_19331_37977_-1_footwear

Or these in white if you can find them. http://size.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10701_11551_19331_179928_-1_footwear . I have a pair and they are slim fitting and are perfect for summer / wearing shorts.

My Rod Lavers (Furthest Away)

Soldato
Ahh now there is something we can agree on :D

http://estb.msn.com/i/1C/F6A51C29A6B564FC0DA3C1E16456.jpg < HELL NO!

AF1 colourways have been very muted for the last few seasons. You're not thinking of the innumerate dayglo Mogans available are you?

I match trainers to T-shirts and wear good denim in between.

*n

No Idea, AF1s don't tend to feature heavily in high-fashion styling so they're not something I keep up with with any accuracy.. Just what i see on the streets of London and Manchester (And the Virgin pendolino inbetween)

After reading this topic, i'm oddly tempted to just wear my Viv West hammerheads tomorrow. I wish i only had to match up my trainers and Tshirt :D (Roll on summer!)

Permabanned
No Idea, AF1s don't tend to feature heavily in high-fashion styling so they're not something I keep up with with any accuracy.. Just what i see on the streets of London and Manchester (And the Virgin pendolino inbetween)

After reading this topic, i'm oddly tempted to just wear my Viv West hammerheads tomorrow. I wish i only had to match up my trainers and Tshirt :D (Roll on summer!)
Hammerheads arent exactly high fashion. Probably the worst thing she has done tbh.

May as well wear pirates and sport Gallianoesque facial hair.

Men look retarded trying to do 'high fashion'. Leave it to the womenfolk.

For men (outside of suits) it is best to go with good denim and build around it. Brooklym RRLs or Dior 19cm if you're built for them and can afford them. APC or TH if you can't.

Then t-shirts, shirts, jumpers or whatever on top and trainers or shoes to suit.

*n

Soldato
Hammerheads arent exactly high fashion. Probably the worst thing she has done tbh.

May as well wear pirates and sport Gallianoesque facial hair.

Men look retarded trying to do 'high fashion'. Leave it to the womenfolk.

For men (outside of suits) it is best to go with good denim and build around it. Brooklym RRLs or Dior 19cm if you're built for them and can afford them. APC or TH if you can't.

Then t-shirts, shirts, jumpers or whatever on top and trainers or shoes to suit.

*n

Haha, far from the worst (Convinient opinion though :p)

I'l part this conversation here :) I'de never be so blasé about Tshirts, shirts, jumpers or 'whatever on top' (Can tell you're into shoes :p) and you don't always need to build around a good denim. If you've worn turn-ups for the past ten years and intend too for the next ten, may I suggest being a little more adventurous? You certainly seem very set in your ways.

Permabanned
Lmao. Who said I owned skinny jeans? I do very much like the word awesomer though. I take it you do shop at Henleys too? :p

I don't even know what Henleys is :/

I have one...But if you think I'm going to charge batteries, take a pic, transfer it to the pc, resize it, transfer it to my phone then upload it and post it then you're dafter than converse boy.

*n

Why would you have to transfer it to your phone?

Theres a great invention in the world of t'internet called imageshack :p

G|mp and Henleys clothing... match made in heaven :D :p

WTF is Henleys ????????

Soldato
My pair of DC's that i have had for about 14months (and being the only pair of shoes i ever wear) have started to fall apart abit :(

Time to invest in the some i think

Back
Top Bottom