michael jackson tickets, buy online?

Soldato

Wzd

Wzd

Associate
Anyone else think ticket touting should be illegal? If you've got tickets and cant go, tough ****, no resell value!! I'm sick of tickets selling out in minutes and then overpriced tickets turing up on ebay straight away :mad:

Associate
30 dates announced, 17 of which have apparently sold out already! :/
The rest of the tickets go on sale from the Box Office from 7am on Friday 13th, anyone know whether they'll be available online too? (or was that just for presales)

Soldato
I managed to bag 2 tickets, one for me and one for the mrs.

I dont care how much they are going for on the bay, this really is a once in a lifetime chance.

eBay touting makes me sick, i feel sorry for the genuine fans who really cant afford £500/£700 a ticket.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just got 4 tickets in bock B1 row A!! for thursday 7th january 2010

At least he will of had a few months to recover! :D

More dates announced too!

Wzd

Wzd

Associate
Holy **** theres 70 dates now :eek:

edit:

hangon its currently showing two shows per day, 6:00 and 6:30...TM ****** up again?

edit 2:

ok the 6:00 are the over priced premium tickets and the 6:30 are standard...must remember to research before running to the internet!

Last edited:
Soldato
NEW SHOW DATES ADDED & NEW CODES RELEASED!!

We are thrilled to tell you that your registration for a chance to join the Michael Jackson presale has been successful! The presale is on NOW through to 6am [GMT] 13 March 2009. During this window, you could be able to buy up to 4 tickets to see Michael Jackson at the O2 arena, London. But hurry, demand for tickets is unprecedented so they will go fast!

Buying tickets is very simple. Here’s all you have to do…

Click on the white buy tickets button below
Enter your exclusive code BEHJQ3THJ

We are thrilled to tell you that your registration for a chance to join the Michael Jackson presale has been successful! The presale is on NOW through to 6am [GMT] 13 March 2009. During this window, you could be able to buy up to 4 tickets to see Michael Jackson at the O2 arena, London. But hurry, demand for tickets is unprecedented so they will go fast!

Click on the white buy tickets button below
Enter your exclusive code XK7H7YTY

Enjoy :)

Soldato

1. Click on the white buy tickets button below
2. Enter your exclusive code XKREC4WR

Man of Honour
Meh

I finally got through and had 4 tickets up for 12th Feb

But I seriously couldn't be bothered so closed the window, I'm certainly not waiting until then. It will be a miracle if the shows are still going by then

I don't know who they are trying to kid thinking he will last 45 dates

I'll try again tomorrow on the general sale see if I can get a July/August/September date, if not, I've lost all interest after another online sales sham

Soldato
Complete madness.

I'm trying to bag another two tickets for my parents as my dad received his pre-sale code this morning. Every date I go onto now just says "sorry no match" and im getting fed up of hearing the "sorry, due to high demand" message on the phone.

Soldato
Out of interest, what time did you get those seats.

Ive been trying all morning for my parents and not been offered one yet.

No he really won't :)

The guy hasn't toured in over 10 years, he looks very frail on TV at the moment

I'd be very very surprised if he managed it

The O2 owners have made sure he is up to it.

I got mine around 10/11 for the 2010 dates. Luckily he has a long break at the end of 2009 so 2010 dates will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom