Facebook changed again today any one else not like it ?

Associate
I have a facebook profile, and generally hate facebook. I never log on, and I could really careless if the company went bust... infact, I think it would be a good thing. But it's not going to happen, so I'll shut up.

People get so addicted to the damn place... all obssessed with the amount of friends they have, OMG THERES A NEW APP where you can tell everyone what your favorite movie is!!, people posing in the mirror taking their own picture - LOSER's! Get some real friends.

Associate
Its ok i perfer the old one but hey its free so im not complaining. Once people get used to it everyone will like it and then complain when they update it again

Soldato
I could really careless if the company went bust... infact, I think it would be a good thing. But it's not going to happen, so I'll shut up.

Why do people do this? These DO NOT mean the same thing.

I could care less.
I could not care less.

It's mostly Americans who could care less when they mean couldn't care less.

Associate
Why do people do this? These DO NOT mean the same thing.

I could care less.
I could not care less.

It's mostly Americans who could care less when they mean couldn't care less.

Either way, I am American, and I think facebook is a useless social networking "tool".

It's more the way that people get so obsessed with it, really is pathetic... get it on their phones, check it at work, as soon as they get home... update their status when nobody gives a ****!

Caporegime
Looks much better IMO...

Now i wish they would improve the mobile version, its very limited and terrible to navigate

They need to make a proper HTML page (like it used to have) too, at the moment I use the iphone version on my phone (on the VERY rare occassion I cook at it), but it's all pixelated and rubbish because of the low resolution the iphone has.

Back
Top Bottom