Google Street View active in the UK

Soldato
Well I just had a look at my workplace and I am shocked to find myself and my mate standing outside round the back of work skiving with a coffee staring at the camera. We are as clear as day and no matter where it travels up and down the road, we are there staring back :eek: :D

Best hope your boss dont see it otherwise "BUSTED"

Permabanned
It seems that a lot of the popular views that are going around are being deleted :( I guess Google are monitoring hits on particular views, seeing why they are so popular, and then deleting if there's anything that could potentially cause trouble?

Either that or people are seeing themselves and asking for the evidence to be removed :)

Soldato
It seems that a lot of the popular views that are going around are being deleted :( I guess Google are monitoring hits on particular views, seeing why they are so popular, and then deleting if there's anything that could potentially cause trouble?

Either that or people are seeing themselves and asking for the evidence to be removed :)

Yeah, there was a load of strange/funny/wierd views on a site I found earlier that had been deleted by google or replaced - but the site had kept local copies of the view :D

Associate
Was trying to figure out when some of the photo's were taken around Nottingham and twigged that petrol station prices would be a good indicator, the Murco station in Old Basford shows 114.9 for unleaded so points towards last summer certainly, then again so does the number of pedestrians in t-shirts so no great revelation.

Caporegime
wow my parents house is on there in nottingham :D , doesnt look like much has changed in around 10 years since i left lol.

the whole area looks as i remember it mostly, it was pretty cool having a virtual wander around.

Back
Top Bottom