OcUK acquire new larger premises - operational from 26th May 2009

Soldato
Ahh! Not far for me :) I don't know Fenton area well, but this is about a 10 minute drive from me so it works out better for me.

Soldato
Well done, and yeah can we have one down South?

ocukhq.jpg

icon14.gif

Well Done Spie, looks awesome!

How far is it from your Fenton location?

Is it larger? only cos I don't know what size your current location is?

I hope your doing well anyway, sometimes I can't help but feel OcUK is having it hard and pushing offers all the time? I hope its just me but anyway hope it goes well!

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Wow. Looks very nice.

I wish you all the best in the new move and hope it goes as smoothly as possible.

Can we have an online tour of the place when you've moved in? :p

Soldato
icon14.gif

I hope your doing well anyway, sometimes I can't help but feel OcUK is having it hard and pushing offers all the time? I hope its just me but anyway hope it goes well!

The thread title answers the second question :p

Soldato
Congratz Spie, nice to see the business expanding, wish I'd something to expand like that lol, if not I can always apply to you to help... (not that I'll be any use :p)

Associate
icon14.gif

I had to see how far it was, Newcastle Under Lyme sounds a lot further north, but it isn't really.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?daddr...6,-2.242284&sspn=0.0065,0.019312&ie=UTF8&z=12

Soldato

It's about 5-10 minutes away towards Junc. 16 of the M6 from Fenton. It is definitely a lot bigger :D

Congrats.
I'm intrigued what "rapid self-service terminals" our?

A certain high-street catalogue store uses them so you don't have to queue at the counter. :)

Back
Top Bottom