FIFA 09 - Ultimate Team Mode

Associate
Bought it this morning and its great. Won the first offline bronze tournment and won a handfull of online leauge games. Havent got anyone you could reconigse yet but im progressing nicely!

Really great add-on though that you can tell a lot of effort has gone into it! :D

One question i have though is there anyway of improving the created player in your team other than through training cards ?

Don
you can take 4 gameplay cards into a game and you press select, then using the d pad to navigate.. then x to select. :)

not sure on the xbox version mate

Cheers, I never looked into using them but everyone is using them against me!!

I don't think there is anyway of making your custom player better mate other than the cards.

Soldato
isnt it something to do with your managers card? they have a formation on there.

Also, anyone else getting annoyed with how long it takes to get packs and sort them out? seems to be communicating with the EA servers each time you do something witha card. is that just me?

Soldato
mines fine atm

but i have noticed that when you play a league club match vs cpu.. it counts as a win on the online career stats. i would have thought only online games count towards that but meh, my score is going up either way.. :rolleyes:

Don
In fact I'd swap the following for any of Chelsea XI...

Valdez, Distin, Lucio, Sagna, Bale, Muntari, Hitzslperger, De Rossi, Schnedier, Kone, Palladino. A lot have been upgraded too, Kone especially.

Back
Top Bottom