COD4 Keycode :/

Associate
Post up the last 8 digits of your Punkbuster GUID if you know it (*not* your cd-key :p) or alternatively the exact name you use when playing and I'll have a look to see if your key has been leaked/stolen.

Permabanned
OP
Right..... this little punk is still using my keycode.

Who do I need to contact to check who is using it or get it blocked?

Really ****ed off with this now and to think it may be a forum member doing it winds me right up :mad:

Soldato
Listen here,

You bought the game from me in MM on 26/02/2008, 1 year 2 months ago.
and just lately i have been getting emails from you SHOUTING at me saying im useing your key, I dont take to kindly to threats of getting me banned over emails...

Had to do a search on your name becuse i was going to contact OCUK and report you for abusive comments in emails.

I have replyed to you telling you what to do and so have people in this very thread.
contact Activition and get them to block and change your cdkey.

If like you say someone is useing your key then do something about it instead of blameing the innocent people that sold you the game 1 year and 2 months ago for it..

I wouldnt have even found this post if it wasnt for searching your name.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Listen here,

and just lately i have been getting emails from you SHOUTING at me saying im useing your key, I dont take to kindly to threats of getting me banned over emails...

Had to do a search on your name becuse i was going to contact OCUK and report you for abusive comments in emails.

I have replyed to you telling you what to do and so have people in this very thread.
contact Activition and get them to block and change your cdkey.

If like you say someone is useing your key then do something about it instead of blameing the innocent people that sold you the game 1 year and 2 months ago for it..

I wouldnt have even found this post if it wasnt for searching your name.

Find the first email where I asked you politely to let me know if you were using the key, it really is the only option I could come up with as I have had no virus or been hacked or anything of the sort, if you had replied explaining it wasn't you there would have been no problem but you ignored the emails which made me think it was you, next time reply to polite emails.

What would you have thought eh?

I apologise but like I said an email back would have cleared everything up.

g1mp, is a gimp...................contact activision.

And you my friend are a 16 year old boy who can't even use the post office, jog on

Permabanned
OP
Listen here,

Sorry, just seen this part

At what point did I shout at you? Is it possible to shout via an email :confused:

By all means report my emails to an admin, I hope you have kept copies because there were no threats only a polite request.

Soldato
You want me to show you the emails i sent back to you ? or better yet you want me to provide proof and send those emails to OCUK regarding this situation ! becuse im telling you right now, i will win.

I sent you replys back saying i wasnt useing your key, the 2nd time you where coming out with i will get you banend from OCUK ??? im like WTF

then i replyed to that for you to contact Activition and get the key blocked and changed.

you cant have been getting my emails, or better yet have you checked your spam filters or folder ?

either way i have told you what to do and so has people in this thread if you want to continue playing your game with some noob useing your key then dont listen to any of us becuse so far you havent done anything.

im not going to say it again or reply further to this thread. i will say just one thing.

CONTACT ACTIVITION !

* on a side note * im sorry that you have been getting issues but its the only advise i can give you as they will happily change your key for you if you just contact them, *

Last edited:
Soldato
Whoa chill out guys, looks like there was a misunderstanding or some emails gone amiss, nothing to get worked up about.

He's not using your key, so best get in contact with activision to sort it out eh. Hopefully you can be gaming by the end of the day!

Permabanned
OP
You want me to show you the emails i sent back to you ? or better yet you want me to provide proof and send those emails to OCUK regarding this situation ! becuse im telling you right now, i will win.

I sent you replys back saying i wasnt useing your key, the 2nd time you where coming out with i will get you banend from OCUK ??? im like WTF

then i replyed to that for you to contact Activition and get the key blocked and changed.

you cant have been getting my emails, or better yet have you checked your spam filters or folder ?

either way i have told you what to do and so has people in this thread if you want to continue playing your game with some noob useing your key then dont listen to any of us becuse so far you havent done anything.

im not going to say it again or reply further to this thread. i will say just one thing.

CONTACT ACTIVITION !

No, I didn't receive any emails back, fair enough I apologise if it is my mistake.

Soldato
****in hell talk about withdrawal symptoms, its a game! chill out and just email activision as stated above

im off to play some cod4 now :)

VV :D Nabz i do fancie a bit of hardcore broadcast :p

Last edited:
Soldato
lol come on guys stop annoying the guy, i feel for him becuse cod4 is a great game
the only reason i sold it ages ago in the first place was becuse im on cod4 all the time on my xbox360 now so i didnt need it.

if he contacts activition im sure within the hour he will be all happy again.. ;)

Permabanned
OP
lol come on guys stop annoying the guy, i feel for him becuse cod4 is a great game
the only reason i sold it ages ago in the first place was becuse im on cod4 all the time on my xbox360 now so i didnt need it.

if he contacts activition im sure within the hour he will be all happy again.. ;)

Aye, I apologise mate, because I didn't get anything back I assumed it was you.

No hard feelings bud but as you can imagine I was slightly ****ed off :/

Back
Top Bottom