Here it is my final give away. PS3 320Gb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
Ah, sorry for getting you and McmanicMan mixed up! That would be where I went wrong! Haha.

Either way, I've had dealings with the pair of you over the past and you are both lovely chaps! Infact, most of the console section peeps are, bar the odd few.

Sorry for the confusion! ;)

Associate
Give it to a local hospital actually if you're really adamant about not selling it, helping suffering children take their minds off things would be a far better gift than giving it to anyone on here in my opinion.

Can't be bothered to read through the thread :p but that gets my vote, or something similar :)

Associate
I just hope who ever he picks gets use out of it because my brother needs one more than all of you put together

No-one needs a games console.

Snipergecko, if you're sure that this is what you want to do then I'd agree with what some others have said and recommend giving it to a hospice/hospital.
That way lots of people can enjoy the gift, you're bringing some respite to people that need it most.

If you don't want to go down that route then sell it and donate the money to a homeless shelter. Perhaps you could even go down and give a hand. I'm not quite sure what's happened in your personal life but a couple of hours there can help put things in perspective.

Whatever you choose, I wish you all the best.

Associate
I agree with everyone else, either box it up until your in the right state of mind or donate to charity/hospital imo they deserve more anyone else on this forum.

Hope everything turns out ok for you snipergecko

Soldato
It was my brothers birthday yesterday and he had to sell his PS3 a day before (29th) because he had to pay rent for the week before! and on top of that he got 2 new games from my mum and dad yesterday and couldnt tell my parents he sold it because they would go mad!

Then finding out today he now has his old job back for afew weeks so he sold his new PS3 for no reason at all, and he had to sell it quickly so he got a really bad deal.

badtimes indeed! :(

Oh noes. Here, let me play a sad violin song for you and your brother... :rolleyes:

Snipergecko, I think it's amazing that you want to do this. I can't say it's what I would do, but it's not a bad thing. If you are dead sure you want to give it to someone on OcUK then I really do think you should know who you want to give it to.

I really suggest giving it to a children ward is the best though because seriously it is no fun being young and in hospital.

Soldato
Giving it to a hospital/children's ward (especially) would be a great idea :) You can bet that it would get used and (hopefully) not abused, it'd certainly bring a lot of joy to people who don't have much left, even moreso in a cancer ward or such like.

Soldato
Possibly Zico is the other person I could think of :)

Always friendly, courteous and helpful. Always assisting fellow gamers too.

Psymonkee mate, I'm very grateful for your nomination but I really couldn't accept such an offer.

TheSniperGecko, I applaud your gracious offer but can only add to the majority by going with the suggestion of donating the Playstation to a hospital ward or charity etc.

In addition to the above, I will go as far as saying that I will add a further £25 donation towards the nominated hospital or charity who may receive the Playstation.

Soldato
Psymonkee mate, I'm very grateful for your nomination but I really couldn't accept such an offer.

TheSniperGecko, I applaud your gracious offer but can only add to the majority by going with the suggestion of donating the Playstation to a hospital ward or charity etc.

In addition to the above, I will go as far as saying that I will add a further £25 donation towards the nominated hospital or charity who may receive the Playstation.

Nice gesture to add to something brilliant already, fair play guys... well done :)

Soldato

Id throw in £25 as well if he goes down this route.

Soldato
A[L]C;13799957 said:
Dont give it to a hospital or someone like that, it would only get stolen. Sad but you know its true

Err wut?

What hospitals have you been to? Normally they are locked down to a trolly thing. Plus I don't really think a kid would get far with it, seeing as they are in hospital.

Seriously is that the first thing you thought of? What a depressing thing to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom