• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Q6600 Temperature Correct?

Associate
My G0 Q6600 hits between 30 - 38 on all cores idle and around 55 - 58 under load (prime 95)

Are these acceptable? I have all my case fans (2) set to low and my Arctic freezer pro is set to silent in the bios (think it is around 1000RPM) Should I think about raising some fan speeds?

Pic Below:

my.php

Soldato
imo in the 40s/50s aint all bad @ idle temps and anything under 65c max is good.

Mind u my Pc systems usualy have 5volt 120mm fans that barely spin:)

The folks that get in there 30s proberly have speedstep enabeled so there cpu runs like at 2ghz or something silly ;) So its an unfair test the max temps are main ones and if it can run stable at those temps too.

Associate
I have speedstep enabled; look at the pic above, the cpu was at 1.6GHz however when I ran prime 95 it never got to 60 degrees, so I guess I can leave the fans for now.

I also noticied I seem to have quite a low Vid (1.1625v) is that due to speedstep or is that constant?

Back
Top Bottom