Caramac easter egg

Man of Honour
Does anyone know where I can get one from? We used to get my Dad one every Easter years ago and I want to get him one for this Easter.. a quick Google throws up nothing and I've checked Asda but no joy. I don't actually know if they are still produced, I don't recall seeing the bars any time recently :/

Associate
Just melt some bars down and use the plastic case from another easter egg as a mould! bit of tin foil and jeffs your grandad! a Caramac easter egg :D

Soldato
Carmac is awesome but it's not a paticularly popular chocolate. (which i reckon is largely down to the simple old fashioned style packaging not appealing to stupid kids)
Therefore i wouldn't have thought that they'd make carmac easter eggs any more.

Soldato
if you put a whole bar of caramac in your mouth and chew it slightly it makes a good vomit substitute! :D

I once made my other half a completely solid easter egg by melting galaxy choc bars down. trick is to keep the choc warm enough to be workable but cool enough not to melt the existing choc egg.

She couldn't eat it all though so the year after I made her a choc rice krispie easter egg! went down a treat! :D Although I have to make 2 this year :(

Soldato
if you put a whole bar of caramac in your mouth and chew it slightly it makes a good vomit substitute! :D

I once made my other half a completely solid easter egg by melting galaxy choc bars down. trick is to keep the choc warm enough to be workable but cool enough not to melt the existing choc egg.

She couldn't eat it all though so the year after I made her a choc rice krispie easter egg! went down a treat! :D Although I have to make 2 this year :(

Got two girl-freinds this year?

Back
Top Bottom