Malaysian GP 2009 - Race 2/17

Soldato
In the Ecclestone/Jordan interview, it was pretty obvious that Jordan was fishing for certain answers that Ecclestone was not willing to give. Even when Jordan was handing him specific answers, he was being evasive.

As already said, probably not the right person to interview him.

Caporegime
Can't the media drop this now? He did wrong, he apologised. Everyone's* had their say several times over. Move on!

I think behind the scenes a lot of people are a little bit miffed that the team manager has had to fall on his sword so as not to upset Lewis. That all of a sudden this bright sharp young man was somehow misled.

No one believes that.

Button has so much more personality than Hamilton. :p

Cut Lewis out of the stale stench of grey and you will see a completely different man. Much like DC.

Soldato
I think behind the scenes a lot of people are a little bit miffed that the team manager has had to fall on his sword so as not to upset Lewis. That all of a sudden this bright sharp young man was somehow misled.

No one believes that.

Lol, not that the team radio actually told a different story. It is sad that you let your blind hatred cloud your judgment.

Soldato
And to those people that say that Mika Hakkonnen was a terminal bore.. you should see interviews with him these days.. I think it was being stuck in a grey team that did it for him as now.. he's rather colourful..

Back
Top Bottom