New Car :)

Suspended
After selling my pre-facelift EP3 and getting a bit more £££ together, I have gone out and bought this:

n517759146_1705219_6701895.jpg

Dont worry.... I have fully comp this time ;)

Associate
why tho? why not a DC5? i haven't driven one of these before but i was told the handling is crap comparing to the ep3 due to not having independent rear suspension.

Suspended
OP
why tho? why not a DC5? i haven't driven one of these before but i was told the handling is crap comparing to the ep3 due to not having independent rear suspension.

Nahh... its in a different league.... you can feel the understeer that clarkson was on about if you drive it in the same way as an Ep3... but honestly... Book a test drive... you will be amazed to find that it actually handles lol...

P.S - DC5 is too expensive to insure for me :(.... and im not really a fan of saloons :(

Soldato

Indeed, Honda ought to hang their heads in shame for releasing this tripe. I mean, they had all round double wishbone in the 80's and now it's watered down to McPhersons and a torsion beam, wtf?

Associate
Thats a beauty mate, need more pics though :D

My friend has one of these and tbh its a bloody nice car and handles very very well. I am hoping to get the EP3 at some point soon the new ones are a little out of my range.

Back
Top Bottom