-= Design Our New Logo & Win a XFX GeForce GTX 285 Black Edition Graphics Card =-

Status
Not open for further replies.
First idea that sprang to mind...

new_ocuk.gif

Not as good as Raikiri's though :(

Looks too much like;

bnp_logo_letters.gif

Soldato
By far the best. This is one of the only ones that actually looks like a logo for a national business rather than some local job!

Not sure on the position and wording of the strapline though. Would prefer it either directly underneath or not at all.

Great work though!

ps. Only read pages 1-4 and 7-8 though :)

love that one too

but would a stranger see it and think it says OCUK ? im not too sure. really good idea though. would look nice in various phrases

PS i only just realised how bad the logo a top left of forum actually looks thesedays:D

Associate
Not to spoil the fun or anything (because there are some good entries), but don't you already have a logo/brand?

overclockersuk.gif

I think if incorporating the red, blue and white colours are a requirement then this logo should be the basis of that rather than creating a completely new brand.

To me, you already have a professional brand in this.

Associate
I quite like martian_aphid and nimz. Nice work guys. Here is my contribution:

Logo.jpg

I know its a little busy, but my personal favourite so far is the second-down-on-the-left.

I have included a bunch of alternate designs for the flag - the Photoshop adept among you may recognise our good friends Mr. Poster Edges, Mosaic, Patchwork and Plastic Wrap... hehe :)

And a little superimposition for effect:

screen.jpg

John

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks for the comments guys, tagline dispensed and shoved in the one off the main shop page.

ocuklogo14.jpg

I wasn't happy with the arrowy bit [corner of the GB flag] from before and I notice some of you picked up on that. I realised it was loosing the 'O' shape a bit so this is a revision reflecting that.

Associate
I wasn't happy with the arrowy bit [corner of the GB flag] from before and I notice some of you picked up on that. I realised it was loosing the 'O' shape a bit so this is a revision reflecting that.

I think they meant, leave the stripes coming from the middle, but just round the corner off...

I like it before personally. It looks very Wip3out to me :p

Soldato
Thanks for the comments guys, tagline dispensed and shoved in the one off the main shop page.

ocuklogo14.jpg

To be honest i think it looked better with the middle of the "O" filled in, however the new round edge is an improvement. Great design :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom