-= Design Our New Logo & Win a XFX GeForce GTX 285 Black Edition Graphics Card =-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Thanks for the comments guys, tagline dispensed and shoved in the one off the main shop page.

ocuklogo14.jpg

I wasn't happy with the arrowy bit [corner of the GB flag] from before and I notice some of you picked up on that. I realised it was loosing the 'O' shape a bit so this is a revision reflecting that.

My one suggestion for your kinda-retro idea (liking it), is to tighten the line where it is coloured... It might be hard to explain - imagine if you took the 'O', and then only using the curve of the O, did the same effect you have now. At the moment, it seems a little disconnected from the design in my point of view. Sort of like the colour bands have been physically wrapped around the 'O' - unless that's what you aimed for, and it proves to be popular!

I have been known to be wrong :D

John

-edit - I think you've kinda done it now...

Associate
ocuk2.jpg

heres my go LOL it was done in paint in about 5mins need to get my ps reinstalled

*EDIT* might resize as background is huge comapared to text and i might aswell take the pictures of the cards out as they have nothing to do with the actial site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom