Froch vs Taylor **SPOILERS**

Associate
I was wanting Froch to win but wasn't impressed with the performance. ok, at the end of the fight he was battering Taylor, but Taylor's a fighter past his prime and in truth it was his lack of stamina that won Froch the fight. Any exchanges were going Taylor's way with Froch looking even sloppier and lethargic than usual. Like I say, I'm pleased he won, but I'm convinced he's overrating himself. Calzaghe won't return to fight him (just as well for Froch) and Kessler would destroy him in the unlikely event the fight could be arranged. Bute looked more than suspect in the later stages of the Andrade fight, so that's where I'd be looking

Permabanned
Well done to Froch and credit to those in the thread that predicted the outcome!

Taylor was always going to be a tough opponent. He may have stamina issues but has outpointed B-Hop twice so is certainly slick enough to make Froch look bad. Great heart and determination showed by Froch, I know its his style to hold his hands low but I hate seeing him get nailed by so many flush shots.

Can't fault Froch for having the condidence to go over to the USA and get the job done against a worthy opponent. I hope he gets a big fight next and earns some decent money.

Lew

Lew

Associate
How much is Froch up his own Arse. Was a good fight but hes got a massive attitude. You dont hear Hatton mouthing off after fights

Back
Top Bottom