The *Official* Eve Online Thread

Associate
Can anyone recommend a busy, active UK/EU based corp that is involved in the full range of activities: PVE, PVP, Industry, Exploration?

I've been looking for a while but its hard to find good active, medium sized EU corps.

Theres lots of recruiting on the Eve Online forums. I recently joined a manufacturing corp as I was looking into getting into a new aspect of the game I hadn't really explored. They disabandoned a few weeks later :(. They were called Hadean Drive Yards and we're quite well known!

Associate
Theres lots of recruiting on the Eve Online forums. I recently joined a manufacturing corp as I was looking into getting into a new aspect of the game I hadn't really explored. They disabandoned a few weeks later :(. They were called Hadean Drive Yards and we're quite well known!

Yup, been there and had a look however its hard to get clear definitions of 'active'. I would love a personal testimony from someone here for a good EU timezone corp that was into a little of everything and big enough that I'm not the only person on come Sunday morning, post DT.

Soldato
Yup, been there and had a look however its hard to get clear definitions of 'active'. I would love a personal testimony from someone here for a good EU timezone corp that was into a little of everything and big enough that I'm not the only person on come Sunday morning, post DT.

hit me in game we're active corp with a pos in wormhole space looking for combat pilots and miners so mail me in game or convo me whatever

pilots nameis neil3k

or even add me to msn

your choice dawg

Soldato
OP
I've ended up coming back to this game, I never got far the first time around so I've set up a new account and am going through my trial time at the moment. I'm certainly enjoying it a lot more than I did the first time I played.

Associate
I've ended up coming back to this game, I never got far the first time around so I've set up a new account and am going through my trial time at the moment. I'm certainly enjoying it a lot more than I did the first time I played.

When did you last play Wyrdo? It's changed so much over the past year (even more so if you havent played for longer than that!)

Soldato
myrm.jpg

new battlecruiser

Back
Top Bottom