This man tried to kill my brother

Caporegime
I've seen him in real life. The man is massive. About 6'4" and about 20 stone. Literally. I'd **** my pants if he came near me.
he sounds mostly harmless though apart from wanting to see different peoples muscles and to get them into shape!

Permabanned
Used to see him around quite a bit in "the city" bonus points to anyone who knows where i mean :p when we were younger.

He used to tell a story how he worked in a gym and would befriend young people and try to take them to workout and would touch their arms and legs or get them to show him their stomach/sixpack.

Associate
reminds me of...

MrMotivator7.jpg

Associate
Guy seems pretty harmless but still must be unpleasant for people. Think the poor guy must have taken a few too many steroids and now it's addled his mind. Either that or he's got one strange fetish.

Caporegime
Guy seems pretty harmless but still must be unpleasant for people. Think the poor guy must have taken a few too many steroids and now it's addled his mind. Either that or he's got one strange fetish.
he just cares about the community and wants to make sure the youth of today arent letting themselfs go.

his so called stalker book is just where he keeps track of peoples improvements and if he doesnt see those muscles growing you better get down and give him 50 squats while he rests his groin on your kneck and feels your quads!
i cant think of a better way to get results.

if he wasnt so scary looking and purple people probably wouldnt mind so much.

i think he suffers from beeing sterotyped! you know how it is big purple scary looking bloke he obviously wants to steal your wallet , rape your or beat you into a pulp.

now if it was a big white guy with muscles you wouldnt be all that bothered

Last edited:
Associate
he just cares about the community and wants to make sure the youth of today arent letting themselfs go.

his so called stalker book is just where he keeps track of peoples improvements and if he doesnt see those muscles growing you better get down and give him 50 squats while he rests his groin on your kneck and feels your quads!

i think he suffers from beeing sterotyped! you know how it is big purple scary looking bloke he obviously wants to steal your wallet , rape your or beat you into a pulp.

Actually, I take it back. I don't think he's harmless - but he clearly does have a mental health problem!

Soldato
the hoover freak actually was allowed a hoover until he sucked up the curtains in his room lol. bet he was gutted when it got taken away from him , he must love the cleaners though

Sucks to be him?

But honestly, I grew up in Widnes, and thus know the Purple Aki story well, however, I never actually realised he was a real person until now. I just thought he was an urban legend. :o

Soldato

You clearly have no idea about him.

Back
Top Bottom