Well done Cokecan!!

Associate
I would like to congratulate cokecan on his acquisition of a brand new XBOX 360 Arcade. After all the monthes and months of turmoil over the last one with the constant baking in the oven and the unbelievable amount of modding. Would all of you join me in raising your glasses to cokecan in FINALLY getting a new XBOX.

Well done dude :)

Soldato
Lol there comes a time when you get fed up of baking your xbox...(it also helps to have a new job and to have been paid :))

My last xbox has well and truely died. Even the baking trick seemed to have stopped working and it was getting annoying having to rip it appart every week or so.

Still, I'm quite pleased with the new one, £97 for a brand new Jasper Arcade that has apparantly got a years warranty with the shop I bought it from instead of having to send it back to MS.

Kreeeee; Never been a big fan of SF, plus you'd absolutly pwn my ass with your new custom arcade stick Vs me using the sorry excuse for a D-pad the 360 controller has :p

Soldato
Sadly not, it can be had for less than £30 and its resale value is still rather high though. If you bought it today and sold it next week you'd probably only miss out on a fiver.

Soldato
yeah, just plugged it in and away I went. My original 360 was one of the original Core machines (xenon chipset) so the HDD was extra anyway. I did have to setup a few options within the dash again like IP address, auto sign in on my tag etc but all works great. I just need to run that license transfer thing to transfer all the licenses for my Arcade games to my new 360 so I can use the full versions without being connected to Live (they default to the demo versions if not)

Soldato
Sadly not, it can be had for less than £30 and its resale value is still rather high though. If you bought it today and sold it next week you'd probably only miss out on a fiver.

one of the most popular high street stores that sells more than just games is supposed to be selling this for £20 new in-store :o

have not checked it myself though but thats a pretty sweet deal

Soldato
No, but it's so popular you must know someone with it! Failing that I'll bring my sticks to the next West Wales LAN.

Unfortunitly no one I know round here has the game, guess I could just rent it from Blockbuster or somethin for a bit.

Bring your sticks anyway! I'm all for a few different tournaments to break up the GH/RB, Galo and Gears stuff :)

Man of Honour
I've got a very busy schedule over the next 2 months so I hope I can make it if he does go ahead with one :(

I have to bring my Wii and laptop so I can play Brawl, RA3 and StarCraft with krono, and my arcade sticks to play SFIV, as well as the usual stuff >_<

Soldato
I've got a very busy schedule over the next 2 months so I hope I can make it if he does go ahead with one :(

I have to bring my Wii and laptop so I can play Brawl, RA3 and StarCraft with krono, and my arcade sticks to play SFIV, as well as the usual stuff >_<

dont forget your Wii video cable this time :p

Back
Top Bottom