• Man.U. & Chelsea

Votes: 71 28.2%
  • Arsenal & Barcelona

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Arsenal & Chelsea

Votes: 12 4.8%

• Total voters
Soldato
Ronaldinho's negative influence has gone and the camp is no longer split.

And if you can't see the difference in Eto'o's game since Guardiola took over then there's no hope.

Eto'o was the best striker in the world a couple of seasons ago. He's not as good as he once was.

Fact of the matter is, that team couldn't score at home against an English team, and neither could this one :)

Last edited:
Don
Eto'o was the best striker in the world a couple of seasons ago. He's not as good as he once was.

Fact of the matter is, that team couldn't score at home against an English team, and neither could this one :)

You didn't play Barca a couple of seasons ago. You played them last season when Eto'o wasn't playing anywhere near as well and neither were Ineista or Henry.

They're not as good as people make out but they are far better this season than they were last season

Soldato
You didn't play Barca a couple of seasons ago. You played them last season when Eto'o wasn't playing anywhere near as well and neither were Ineista or Henry.

They're not as good as people make out but they are far better this season than they were last season

I didn't say we did, the bit about Eto'o was just a general comment.

I've said all along Barca would struggle against an English team and I'm yet to be proven wrong. I'll be surprised if Barca beat Chelsea Wednesday

Associate
Ahh my first champions league game in HD thanks to the new sky epg.

Hopefully barca do the job and play like they did against real, & united score 1 or 2 to make it hard for Arsenal.

Last edited:
Associate
Patrice Evra, Samir Nasri, Alex Song, Abou Diaby.

Anelka.

Just those I think.

Is Tevez not too?
I'm interested to see who will start tomorrow.
Normally, Rooney would be a non brainer ( ;) ) but given he played the full game on Saturday and he's on the booking, there seems a slight chance he might begin on the bench.
I'm also not sure about Tevez or Berba. Tevez was rested versus boro and started versus Arsenel in the first leg. But Berba usually gets the nod over him.
So it's difficult to call.
I really hope we try and take the game to them.
We have sat back and trusted our defence at times in the past few years and although it has generally worked, it makes for some nervous viewing! :eek:

Soldato
same formation as the last game . and probably same defence and midfield (depending on Evra) - I think Rooney has to start, because Utd HAVE to get amongst Arsenal otherwise they will pass us to death, and Rooney has been our best player for the last few games without question

Park is an ok option after Utd have scored again (or if lol) but not as a starter, even considering the yellow over Rooney's head

Soldato
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1851/cescu.jpg

This please for Arsenal :p Can't find an arsenal player my ars :p

Or maybe this one

mm4xg3.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom