Fear of clubs' bouncer rejection

Soldato
If you've got a white shirt on, with brown or black SHOES (99% chance you'll be refused if you're wearing trainers), ID and don't look shifty then you should have no problems.

Soldato
I do some work in the nightclub scene and the rules can seem unfair but end of the day, it's the owners request that needs to be followed. Reason you need girls (hot ones) is to keep the ratio up and to maintain an image. It's fun choosing a group of good looking ladies to come straight to the front from the queue:D. Also you need to dress well, make a bit of effort and arrive at a decent time. The later it gets, the more trouble you will have getting in. If it's a group of guys going out, then get a table and that's pretty much guaranteed entry.

Also don't arrive in big groups of guys, 2 or 3 max if you are only on the guestlist, try and mingle with some birds and enter with them. Also sometimes clubs are a bit funny if you are all black or Asian. Try and mix up the ethnicities, but if you are good looking and well dressed your ethnicity factor holds less importance.

Associate
OP
In Glasgow, Karbon. Some of the girls in the pics come from my old highschool. (though I didn't associate with the 'popular' kids)

My shoe collection is rather limited =p, though I might add you can just see the brown suede under my jeans which aren't ripped.

But at least I'm not stuck up some alley with a bottle of buckfast, where my sole form of entertainment would be ambushing strangers in the middle of the night.

If all fails I guess we will keep on trying.

Last edited:
Soldato
Get some proper shoes, those are clearly trainers and you won't be able to get away with those in nice clubs. Btw my experiences are based on London clubs which are stricter than anywhere else.

Man of Honour
In Glasgow, Karbon. Some of the girls in the pics come from my old highschool. (though I didn't associate with the 'popular' kids)

My shoe collection is rather limited =p, though I might add you can just see the brown suede under my jeans which aren't ripped.

But at least I'm not stuck up some alley with a bottle of buckfast, where my sole form of entertainment would be ambushing strangers in the middle of the night.

If all fails I guess we will keep on trying.

They arnt shoes :p

Associate
In glasgow, Karbon. Some of the girls in the pics come from my old highschool. (though I didn't associate with the 'popular' kids)

lol, thats the place i guessed straight away. A few of my mates go there pretty regularly, you need to look smart but not too smart. i.e Jeans and an expensive t-shirt or a man cardigan or something :p

Depends what night you go on with the shoes. Thursday nights you would probably be ok with them, saturday i would guess proper shoes!

Quite a few of the footballers hang about in there as well i think? I've never been by the way, not somewhere i really find appealing- cheap places on sauchiehall street are better :p

Soldato
Associate
OP
Been to Kushion, was much more relaxed inside and I met my first gf there, and Bamboo where I went with my trator ex-gf, had no problems apart from 1 rejection from Kushion [Black shirt, bouncer having a slow day]

Also might add, I'm not going with mates this time, I might be the only guy in a mix of asian girls. If all goes well it's looking good =D

Edit: if I can be bothered I'll look for shoes in town during the day.

Soldato
Honestly people, getting in to clubs in Glasgow is an absolute lottery, the bouncers play games and all sorts. Next person in a white shirt is a knock-back etc.

Me and my mates have had loads of knock-backs for absolutely no reason.

Back
Top Bottom