Child's official kit - cheeaper place to buy?

Man of Honour
My 7yr old has been brainwashed by my brother-in-law into liking Liverpool and in particular Torres and I want to get him a top with Torres/9 on it. I have searched and can't find any competitively priced sites anywhere,anyone know of any please?

Permabanned
You can the junior kits from JD sports for 20 squid iirc, wouldn't know about getting them printed though.

Also.........if you pour Bleach into the kids eyes he will soon forget about Torres ;)

Man of Honour
OP
Thanks G|mp, as much as it sticks in my throat for him to like Liverpool I wouldn't force my love for Southampton on him, especially in their current situation :( I'll check out JD and Soccer Sports..

Don
Check out kitbag and littlewoods. They've often got offers on and you can pick some bargains as long as you don't mind the cheapo plastic lettering which will start coming off after a while.

Man of Honour
OP
Check out kitbag and littlewoods. They've often got offers on and you can pick some bargains as long as you don't mind the cheapo plastic lettering which will start coming off after a while.
it's only for my son so he'll outgrow it in a few months anyway ;)

Hey G|mp, still here so that's definitely a good thing :)

Back
Top Bottom