Well done Cokecan!!

Soldato
lol we thought we'd found one (at least a gamecube one) at a wierd market stall Krono spotted, but it turns out the guy had sold the last one not too long ago and was left with aload of gamecubes and no AV cables!

also re-added :)

Soldato
Guess we'll have to see what everyone else fancies playing. I would love some more multiplayer stuff i.e. Mario Kart etc. 4-player local on the PJ is always good fun :)

Man of Honour
Money will be tight as I'm moving house soon after graduating and I don't have a job lined up... not even sure I can afford to even go this summer, a winter LAN would be a lot easier for me.

Money will be tight as I'm moving house soon after graduating and I don't have a job lined up... not even sure I can afford to even go this summer, a winter LAN would be a lot easier for me.

You still moving up to Birmingham?

If so I'd offer to train it up there and give you a hand moving in, but tbh I don't think I could deal with you bossing me around, I don't think you'd trust me enough with your stuff - you'd most likely have an aneurysm if I touched your monitor or xbox or something - and to be fair I don't think I could deal with the stress of worrying that I might leave a finger print or something on something of yours and set you off... And I'd never hear the end of it if I did scuff something accidentally.

Soldato
You still moving up to Birmingham?

If so I'd offer to train it up there and give you a hand moving in, but tbh I don't think I could deal with you bossing me around, I don't think you'd trust me enough with your stuff - you'd most likely have an aneurysm if I touched your monitor or xbox or something - and to be fair I don't think I could deal with the stress of worrying that I might leave a finger print or something on something of yours and set you off... And I'd never hear the end of it if I did scuff something accidentally.

*images of Kreeeee unconcious on the floor from an aneurysm while Krono just mauls all of his stuff like a 2 year old getting finger prints everywhere lol

Back
Top Bottom