New Batman Film?

Soldato
Yes, its a question of when not if, considering the insane amounts of cash Dark Knight made them :p 2011 sounds about right, should be good :)

Associate
Well he's [Christophe Nolan] working on a different project at the minute, Inception I think it's called, but I would be surprised if there wasn't at least one more even if Nolan isn't helming it.

Nolan is doing the 3rd one. Warners are funding 'Inception' on the basis that Nolan does the 3rd Batman (At least thats what the rumor mill will lead you to believe). Warners have also already filed some kind of form naming Nolan as the sole writer of Batman 3.

Soldato
In a recent interview Bale is fully signed-up - he was signed to do at least three films.
However Nolan at the current time is not under any contract to do a third film.
Bale was saying he was worried because he is contracted to do the third film no matter who writes/produces/directs the film - so he is hoping that Nolan will confirm.

Associate
I'd seriously look forward to the 3rd if Nolan was part of it...considering how sucessful the last two films were, I don't see why he wouldn't. He'd have a very tough time topping Dark Knight though. I mean honestly, who would wanna fill the boots of Heath Ledger as the new bad guy?

Soldato
I hope its better than the Dark Knight, I must have seen a different film to you guys as all I saw was a boring, drawn out action flick that didnt finish early enough.

I thought Ledger was meh at best as Joker and didn't come across as being nearly insane enough.

Shame really as I loved Nicholson in Burton's take on it.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
We can only hope she takes a leaf out of Ledger's book and transforms herself beyond the usual recognition. She adds glamour and teenage draw to an all-out action movie like Transformers, but fans of the recent Batman movie will want character and depth.

Back
Top Bottom