weekend wars

Man of Honour

Do you ever make a contribution beyond pedantry and knitpicking?

As for the OP, bad luck on the kicking but perhaps you may want to look at your own behaviour? I typically manage to go about my life without getting kicked in the face. However, when I was younger and cockier I was more of a target!

I'm sure the girl you snogged must have been a corker.

Permabanned
join the army, bulk up and sort your heard out.

if your going to hit a guy with a chain, dont run to the police, keep hitting him till he cries like a panzy and walk away you got one on a chav.

if someone with 5 people start on 2 of you. grab your mate and run to the hills. Your brother in what ever is an idiot for getting you both in the ****. If its anyones fault its his for reacting to something he has no hope at winning. Just a shame you was there when it happened.

Your teeth have seen better days tbh and your lip looks like something from tom & jerry.

Associate
OP
to the user that wanted too know why i was sitting on the bike ,

i was riding it with this slow punctureand had the chain at the side of brake this stocky wee £$%^ called anderson was going too attack me he wouldent let me go home i took the chain in saftey incase he tried too grab it and use it on me ,

its a top of teh range stunt bike which is why i have a good solid lock for it he had a grip of my bike we had a scuffle it was 2 mins away from the cop shop i went for help and ended up getting charged for someone starting on me he had alrady shouted to a grou of his freinds too come get me and was on the phone to other people i ran doon the main street at like 40mph with my bike i dont wanna end up dead in a gang fight because some gock has had too much drink

i live in kilmanrock and the club was parkers or what is now known as the cell dj was awesome sausage fest like 5 guys to 1 girl ... and the girl i puilled was a bit plump but 20 yrs young and had a nice face .... if u want the video please email [email protected]

Last edited:
Soldato
Woah - looks like my first teeth after an accident, not a fight. Have fun at the dentist!

teethcg2.jpg

Associate
OP
Right, because I'm the illiterate douce who hits people with bike chains then cries to the Police, and an internet forum.

the guy had me in a situation where he would not let go of my bike hit me broke my glasses

As for crying to police... well hey ad rather go to the police and be safe than get killed from some yobs.

he also broke ma new mp3 player the touch screen got cracked at the weeekend in the brawl which me nor my brother in law started

its not like a carry chains around looking for fights wrong place wrong time dont have a criminal record well in fact i do a £50 fine for peeeing , forgot that was on my disclosure scotland

anyway increase the peace am off out on my bike :)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Surprised it has taken 900+ posts, to discover JohnRoss is a complete idiot ¬_¬

lighten up i have had a bad weekend aint the sharpest tool in the shed but your bang out of line coming on here calling me an idiot the idiots are the guys who start the fights and ruin my night , jeezo if you were kicked in the face at the weekend would that make you a complete idiot .......

Permabanned
You're lucky, round here they would have stabbed you, then shot you in the face.

You have a fat lip, get over it.

Back
Top Bottom