Trophy Weeeeeee

Associate
Went and collected my new car yesterday with Sam from cambridge and thought i would post a few pictures ;)

P1070308.jpg

P1070310.jpg

P1070314.jpg

P1070318.jpg

P1070321.jpg

Really really pleased, a great step up from a 1.0 corsa club haha

*Thanks to sam for the great pictures hahahahaha

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Well done ross, know you have wanted one for ages ever since you went in mine ....

I may of had a little drive through saddleworth this evening and i can confirm the car is working pretty well ... (sorry ross for thrasing your new car ;))

One thing which does make me laugh and as i explained to tom on the phone earlier is that your memorys of an old car are never the same when you drive it again in the future. Allthough it was great fun it felt soooo slow :p

Sam

Associate
Nice to see another trophy in Manchester!
Watch out for potholes, you will really feel them! I have tended to avoid pretty much every dent in the road surface since I got mine.
Enjoy it! (And throw it over snake pass, it's great fun!):D

Associate
OP
Nice to see another trophy in Manchester!
Watch out for potholes, you will really feel them! I have tended to avoid pretty much every dent in the road surface since I got mine.
Enjoy it! (And throw it over snake pass, it's great fun!):D

Thanks dude! Where abouts in Manc are you? We have had it out up on saddleworth so far! Threw it round some nice corners up there :cool:

R

Soldato
congrats dude, you already know my opinion on this! Fantastic car, and (despite your OCD about the few VERY minor marks on it) the best condition trophy i've seen for a long time, really suits the alloys too :)

One of these wouldve been a serious contender if i'd not had to do so many miles, great value proper go karts

You'll have to come up round our way for a blast around the roads near me.

Also, i'd start going to the gym and working on your right leg, else your left leg will be FAR bigger by the end of the month, that's the stiffest clutch ive ever used :D (i know they're all like that)

Associate
OP
congrats dude, you already know my opinion on this! Fantastic car, and (despite your OCD about the few VERY minor marks on it) the best condition trophy i've seen for a long time, really suits the alloys too :)

One of these wouldve been a serious contender if i'd not had to do so many miles, great value proper go karts

You'll have to come up round our way for a blast around the roads near me.

Also, i'd start going to the gym and working on your right leg, else your left leg will be FAR bigger by the end of the month, that's the stiffest clutch ive ever used :D (i know they're all like that)

Thanks Tom! :) Yeah Gym is defo on the cards pal! Sod the leg what about the old beer tub!! ha!

I need to fit some new Pads and Disks, you any good at that tom/andy?:confused:

R

Soldato
Thanks Tom! :) Yeah Gym is defo on the cards pal! Sod the leg what about the old beer tub!! ha!

I need to fit some new Pads and Disks, you any good at that tom/andy?:confused:

R

I can do it but due to complete lack of time i throw my car at ATS in Oldham, phone them up and speak to Neil, say you're a mate of mine......be no more than £30 max...not worth the hassle tbh. (especially as once me and andy get there we've spent £20 in petrol between us :p)

Back
Top Bottom